Korat-Farang.com

Nakhon Ratchasima FC - The Swatcats

Roger · 2246 · 122462

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
📝 DONE DEAL! Nakhonratchasima FC signs Kanokpon Puspakom on loan from BG Pathum United.

The 23-year-old central midfielder joined the Rabbits at the start of 2022-23 but has struggled to find game time since making his debut in the #ACL2022 group stages.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Hi TW - after that long lay off I see we lost 1-2 to Prachuap . . . . just 2 points off the zone now and Lamphun too are starting to get points regularly.

Did you go ? Did Blackwell come back ?

It's looking bad to me. ATB
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Hi Roger, didn't see the game but same old rubbish apparently. Blackwell was missing from the touchline and did not do the post match press conference, presumably because at the last two press conferences he was asked repeatedly by thai journalists when he was going to resign!!

In the Swatcat forums the thais are getting angry about performances. I assume we will stay up (just) but only 2600 fans suggests many like myself are unhappy with the way things are going.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Sh*t TW. I can see I'll have to play false No. 9 yet again,  to save the Boys even at the end of my career, when you are rightly enough, appointed Manager. Seriously, it makes one want to scream seeing the state of the Club.

What happened to the 37,000 fans?

Oh I know - everyone loves a winner  ::) 

The momentum has been lost for some years now.

Come on you Swatcats !!!!

''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Former coach Terrasak Po-on is at the Stadium tonight. If they lose tonight Blackwell is toast!!

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Kevin Blackwell has been sacked. Terrasak Po-on returns as coach - from tomorrow.

The Blackwell wrecking ball has gone. Still time to save us from Tier 2!!