Korat-Farang.com

Boxing - Joshua v Klitschko - Who will win?

Alfie · 6 · 556

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko are fighting tonight at Wembley Stadium (10pm BST, 4am Thai time)

Joshua, a 27 year old British boxer with less than 10 years experience.
Klitschko, a highly experienced 41 year old boxer from the Ukraine. He has been boxing for 27 years!

Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko: Who do you think will win?

Offline enrico

klitschko will win ? he will knock joshua out in round 7 ? he phoned me today,, he also told me the pound up to  52 bht by july ? and im british ?           ha ha ha      LOL     ??      E

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I voted for Joshua. I think he's probably the fitter of the two and has more power than Klitschko, and he has enough determination. Klitschko's greater experience might show after a few rounds and Joshua isn't the perfect boxer - yet. But I think Joshua has enough at the moment to win this fight.

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
I voted for Joshua. I think he's probably the fitter of the two and has more power than Klitschko, and he has enough determination. Klitschko's greater experience might show after a few rounds and Joshua isn't the perfect boxer - yet. But I think Joshua has enough at the moment to win this fight.
Best fight in years.....Credit to both of them.
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

Agree 100%, I thought he'd blown it when he couldn't finish Klitschko off in the 5th.

Joshua was awesome in the 11th round he mist have known he wouldn't win on points. A fantastic performance from one so young.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
It was his younger in years that got him there in the end!

Agree 100%, I thought he'd blown it when he couldn't finish Klitschko off in the 5th.

Joshua was awesome in the 11th round he mist have known he wouldn't win on points. A fantastic performance from one so young.
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net