Korat-Farang.com

Photo upload test

Coolkorat · 6 · 146

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan

I'm trying a different option for pictures; postimage. This allows images to be easily resized for adding to a forum post. The only issue I have found is the size of the import image can be too large - two of mine were rejected so I will need to use smaller size JPEGs next time.

If anyone has issues with the images loading would you let me know? I'm on a fast broadband connection so don't notice any loading issues.

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
    • Pix Isaan
Another test. The frankly disappointing Red Arrows. Seems the S Korean equivalent is vastly superior.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Some nice photos again, CK. I particularly like the two photos with the small boats in them.

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • Rokits Pictures
A couple of my favorite aircraft photos as a test

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
    • Pix Isaan
Would love to see the Blue Angels perform: particularly amazing that they don't wear G suits so are selected based on ability to resist G forces then have to train to counter the effects.

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
    • Pix Isaan
Some nice photos again, CK. I particularly like the two photos with the small boats in them.

Thanks Alfie. Those are 'viking long boats' - they have an annual competition where teams of amateurs row against each other. I seem to remember they do something similar in Cornwall but take it much more seriously! Must be a celtic thing.

Kayaking is very big here now but they are expensive things to buy.

Every year I say I'm going to take up scuba diving and never do. There are over 2000 wrecks around the island, including a U-boat sunk in 1945 and largely intact (although this is a war grave and I am not sure if you are allowed to dive on it). There are tales of U-boats anchoring off the island and the sailors coming ashore to sunbathe etc. (and stories, which seem unlikely, of them turning up at remote farms to buy milk and bread).