Korat-Farang.com

Pink Lady Food Photographer of the Year

Coolkorat · 3 · 68

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
The most prestigious food photography competition is due to open in a week. The entry window usually runs until February 2023.

This competition is regularly won by amateur photographers. There are numerous categories including one for images taken on mobile phones.

This is a link to the categories: Pink Lady categories. For anyone interested in art, photography, reportage etc. this is an excellent motivation, and food/ the production of food, is something universally-shared.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Well you hit the button right on there CK   :)

Pui has been on tour with some friends from BKK lately and I get 'lined' pics of the daily nosh. Thai food on the plate can certainly be quite pretty and Thai seem obsessed with 'sharing' these food pics. Is it a 'look at me' thing ? More a 'look at what I'm eating' thing ?

I'll see if she wants to enter . . .
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Coolkorat

• Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Well you hit the button right on there CK   :)

Pui has been on tour with some friends from BKK lately and I get 'lined' pics of the daily nosh. Thai food on the plate can certainly be quite pretty and Thai seem obsessed with 'sharing' these food pics. Is it a 'look at me' thing ? More a 'look at what I'm eating' thing ?

I'll see if she wants to enter . . .

Pui might want to look at the Q&A sessions on the TwoPhotographers website - perhaps not easy as they're in speedy English.

The link is here and the passcode is 2togsqanda2021. The David Griffen and Matt Inwood ones are the best to watch - both award-winning food photographers.