Korat-Farang.com

Tattoos

Korat Simian · 9 · 537

Offline Korat Simian

I’m not into tattoos its not my thing . A mate has just sent me this photo of a girl and her tattoos but some how looking at the girl makes me feel sad. I wonder what this girl may look like when she gets a lot older and if she will ever regret having the tattoos done .

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Im not into tattoos either. Pretty much share your concerns.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
KS - that pic - for a lovely Lady to disfigure herself like that is appalling. Just appalling. As you say, what will she look like when she gets older. Bloody awful I guess.

In the UK I see gross tattoos every day, in a quiet Wiltshire town !  it is not uncommon at all. In Thailand, I have a good Oz friend who is covered from head to toe - it takes a bit of getting used to.

But I suppose it's a matter of personal freedom. I choose not. Some here may have tattoos - and that's up to them.
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline Korat Simian

KS - that pic - for a lovely Lady to disfigure herself like that is appalling. Just appalling. As you say, what will she look like when she gets older. Bloody awful I guess.

In the UK I see gross tattoos every day, in a quiet Wiltshire town !  it is not uncommon at all. In Thailand, I have a good Oz friend who is covered from head to toe - it takes a bit of getting used to.

But I suppose it's a matter of personal freedom. I choose not. Some here may have tattoos - and that's up to them.

Such a lovely looking girl , I wonder what she would say if I stood in front of her and asked her why she had so many tattoos , may be she has gone down the excessive tattoo route because in her mind she will become sort of famous . As we all know just looking at youtube and other well known social media platforms they are all inundated and overflowing with individuals that seem to have a burning desire to in their mind become famous . On the odd times I see these wannabe stars the phrase that instantly springs to my mind is ….. mentally challenged  ;D

Offline Korat Simian

Im not into tattoos either. Pretty much share your concerns.

What about when the tattoo turns out not quite as you expected  ;D

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
What about when the tattoo turns out not quite as you expected  ;D

Well, the one on the left is Christopher Walken, not sure about the ice man on the right?  ;)

Offline Korat Simian

Well, the one on the left is Christopher Walken, not sure about the ice man on the right?  ;)

It makes me wonder just what these tattooed people do for a living surely they all can’t be tattoo artists .

🕶

Offline Korat Simian

Ah come on in and sit down , did you manage to complete the job application form , I see you are applying for a receptionist position where you will meet and greet visitors. Thanks very much we will let you know    ::)

🕶

Offline Korat Simian

I wonder if this Thai guy really knows  ::)

🕶