Korat-Farang.com

New Mazda CX30

rdrokit · 3 · 5172

Offline rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • Rokits Pictures
If anyone is looking for a new compact SUV then take a test drive in the new CX30. My wife wanted an SUV for higher ground clearance and our Mazda 3 was 6 years old and loosing resale value every year so we went to the Mazda dealer near Global House to check out the new CX30. It is about the same size as a Mazda 3 except has a taller profile. We drove a CX5 and CX30. The top spec CX5 is a very nice SUV with a turbocharges 2.5 liter gas engine but at a price of 1,850,000 I could not justify the 600,000 baht higher price considering the only difference in the two is the CX5 is bigger (which the wife did not like), has a 2.5 vs a 2 liter engine and has cooled seats. The top spec CX30 at 1.199.000 has all the bells and whistles of the CX5. It has memory seats, lane keep assist, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, front & rear cameras with 360 view, Boise sound system, dual zone climate control, apple & android carplay, electric rear hatch and even the outside rear view mirrors tilt down when the car is put in reverse. I wanted machine gray and the wife wanted white so we got a top spec white one. lol

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Great looking car and a good size: I think you made a great choice. I even like the colour; grey might have been a bit anonymous.

One thing I can really recommend is alloy wheel rim protectors (like rimblades). I know much less parallel parking means curbs are not such a major issue in LOS, but these really make a difference and save expensive rim damage.

Offline rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • Rokits Pictures
Great looking car and a good size: I think you made a great choice. I even like the colour; grey might have been a bit anonymous.

One thing I can really recommend is alloy wheel rim protectors (like rimblades). I know much less parallel parking means curbs are not such a major issue in LOS, but these really make a difference and save expensive rim damage.
Thanks Ck. I'll look into them.