Korat-Farang.com

Nakhon Ratchasima FC - The Swatcats

Roger · 2237 · 117200

Teessider, Robert and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
TW it must be something in the air - Torquay added 50% to their season's tally on Tuesday, scoring 6 against Aldershot    ;)   ;D   ;D
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Teessider

• Forum Sage
  • No metropolis without Ironopolis
Agreed, even Sunderland won in a game I watched on Sky.
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Wonder of wonder. Everybody happy - apart from us Wolves Fans!!

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
FT NRMFC 0 Pathum United 4.

Accomplished Glass overpower the stuttering Swatcats.

Blackwell has to go Roger.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
 ::)  It's not going well TW but looking at the bottom 3, it's hard to see the Swatcats slipping below that rabble. Sad that our once pulsating Club is dollying around the bottom again. Changes are needed for sure. Blackwell should go - put Ivan in charge   8)

And sorry about the Wolves - your new Manager will pick them up for sure . . . .
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Blackwell's response, "its a work in progress". 3k fans again. It seems that the club is in the doldrums and that the missing fans agree.

We won't be relegated but 12th seems to be where we will be at.

My doubts about Siroch as our main striker are being confirmed - he has become a passenger. We need a target man.

I still think our squad is better quality than last year but I fear we need a new coaching direction.

I am beginning to think that Blackwell and his hangers on underestimated and misunderstood what was required here.

Trying to remain positive!!

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
FT Port 2 NRMFC 0

Didn't see the match but according to Port fans we were the worst team they have seen this season.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Oh Dear  >:( 

Happily still 5 points clear of the zone   :)

I see KK have drawn the last 4 so they may be finding some form - about time for the Swatcats to do likewise . . . . .

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
FT NRMFC 1 Chonburi Sharks 0

A spirited display rewards the Swatcats with a surprising and well needed three points.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Well done the Swatcats and Mr J Murray - where did he spring from ? Sorry I couldn't make it in the event but we are now covid free again here. Did you go TW ?  I hope your Pal from Chonburi enjoyed it  ;) 

These might be the points that keep us up if we stagger on . . . . ATB

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
FT Tero 1 NRMFC 0

Swatcsts battered in the first half and strong second half performance reaps no reward.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Could have been 5 or 6 Roger. I don't think Blackwell will be back after his holiday.
He was booked for suggesting by gesture that the ref had been bribed to give an obvious penalty.

The club is a real mess I'm afraid.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Our once proud Swatcats are in a right muddle. TUFC in a similar position. Oh joy !

Halcyon days of big crowds and an exciting team seem long gone . . . . .

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Just watched Blackwell's post match interview. He is completely dillusional.

He is the wrong man for the job. For the second week running he was asked about being dismissed.

Many Thai fans want him out.

This is going to be a relegation battle!!

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
I see the next fixtures are not until 21st January . . .

Blackwell is unlikely to resign and the Club may not want to pay off his contract. He's away in the UK for a month so he has a week or three to sort the squad out when he returns.

I think the Swatcats should be able to survive being 5 points clear of the zone - but you never know  ::)

It's chilling to see the bottom 3 IN the zone have lost only 4 games between them in their last 15 fixtures - the Swatcats have lost 3 of the last 5   :o  Khon Kaen have now drawn all of their last 5 games.

MMMmmmm   :-\