Korat-Farang.com

Ceramics and drawings exhibition

Anton · 6 · 5876

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
An exhibition of ceramics and drawings by Thai artist Ni Cha (Wilawan Dasee) will open Saturday 31.10.2020 at 16:00 at the Museum Raffaello Somazzi in Chok Chai. There will be also a workshop named "Play with the clay by Ni Cha". I annex picture of the bill and of a location map. For whoever may be interested, the Museum and Cultural Centre is always seeking for sponsors.

Village idiots unwelcome here

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Those ceramics look interesting Anton - I was surprised to see Chok Chai has a Museum.

''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Another initiative by Museum Raffaello Somazzi this coming Saturday. See also picture in the OP for a road map.

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Anton, that looks really interesting. I wish I was there because I'd love to participate. If you're going, please fill me in on what happens. I hope Pookie is reading this so she can take part.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Another initiative by Museum Raffaello Somazzi this coming Saturday. See also picture in the OP for a road map.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Another initiative by Museum Raffaello Somazzi ongoing until 17 May 2021. See also picture in the OP for a road map.