Korat-Farang.com

Optical Illusions

Eagle 3 · 12 · 2390

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House

Time is nature's way to keep everything from happening all at once.

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
Are the table tops the same size?  Get your ruler out and measure them.

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
There are two shades of gray, dark gray on top, and light gray on the bottom.  Right?

Wrong, they are the same shades of gray. Put your finger across the middle of the image above and you will see that they are the same.

Here is an image with the middle blacked out.

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
What do you see?

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Eagle - on my 'steam driven' laptop I can see a large poodle type dog coming towards the camera but striking a shape of a man running away in a heavy coat    8)
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
Very good Roger.  ('steam driven' laptop ;D) Most people only see one or the other until it pointed out that there is a man and a dog.

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Very good Roger.  ('steam driven' laptop ;D) Most people only see one or the other until it pointed out that there is a man and a dog.

I can't see the man at all!

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
My first reaction was a man and a bear. Then looking at the position of the legs it was a person with logo of a dog or a bear on his back.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Look at the jaw line of the dog and all is clear  ???

Other take is the man running away - he badly needs a haircut - it's the dog's tail  ???
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
This is where I got the photo, it explains it very well.

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/2274048/optical-illusion-answer-personality/

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Thanks Eagle - all good fun ! The article draws this conclusion - " . . . he said, if you are currently in a "place of calm confidence", you are more likely to see the features of the dogs face moving towards you. He continued: "If you’re are an optimistic individual, you are more likely to see something coming into your life and see the dog and embrace the snowy vista surrounding it".

Way off analysis IMO. I would not describe myself that way at all   ::)  Rather than 'optimistic', I'm fretting 24/7 about Ukraine and creaking atm with the side effects of my 'booster' shot !

BTW, as I look at the pic again, the man running has had his left leg broken at the knee with the knee joint re-attached back to front    ::)

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
    • My House
BTW, as I look at the pic again, the man running has had his left leg broken at the knee with the knee joint re-attached back to front    ::)

I didn't notice that and it looks like his right leg is on backwards too. But it's just a picture of a dog and not a man.