Korat-Farang.com

Nakhon Ratchasima FC - The Swatcats

Roger · 2188 · 107806

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
TW that's great news and what a good pic - where was that taken M8 ?  Ivan looks like he could play now  ;)

18 goals in 29 games  :)  He's a fine goalscorer and let's hope that rubs off on a few . . . . . but he doesn't seem to stay long anywhere.

I'm confused about the Management team set up but fingers crossed.

First up 12/8 Buriram (H) then 19/8 Prachuap (A), 28/8 Muangthong (H) then 3/9 BKK Utd (A) - if they can get 6 points out of that lot it'll be a good start    :-\  https://www.flashscore.com/football/thailand/thai-league-1/fixtures/

« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 10:28:09 PM by Roger »
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Taken a few years ago Roger. I'm guessing that he will be coaching the youngsters. The Swatcats are assembling a solid coaching team. A good strategy in my opinion.

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Aussie striker Jordan Murray has joined the club. I think that's the squad finalised.

The proposed deal for English midfielder has apparently stalled.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Jordan is 6' and just 26 - fresh from the Indian Premier, will he adapt to Thai football ? If so, he could score regularly by the look of it. But he hasn't played much in the last 2 years.

Wishing him and the new squad ATB
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
FT NRMFC 1 Buriram 2

Great effort from the Swatcats but Buriram just too strong.

My initial thoughts,  first, not many defences are going to stop this Buriram attacking force, second,  the Swatcats are not going to be relegation fodder this season.

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
At last ! How did they play TW ? Crowd ?

Any excitement from the new boys ? ATB

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Wizard
Superb Roger. All the new boys performed well. I see a successful season ahead. Official attendance was 9k but I am 100% sure there were at least 16k- it was rockin'

Online Roger

• Wisdom in Forum
Thanks TW. All sounds positive.