Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: So where were you  (Read 104 times)

ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
So where were you
« on: January 01, 2019, 07:28:13 AM »

Were you celebrating in a bar or restaurant or were you walking along a sandy beach . Were you at home with the family or standing in a crowd of other people counting down the minutes  , or were you like me tucked up in bed trying to sleep with the sound of fireworks going off in the back ground  ;D

So at one minute to midnight 2018 where were you?

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

ridge runner

Re: So where were you
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 08:13:25 AM »

I was with you had been a sleep for 1.5 hours, woke up by the fireworks. Happy New Year.

caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Sage
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 09:10:27 AM »

We were meant to be having dinner with the other half's niece, who lives with her in Bangkok, and her friend, but understandably, they wanted to be where the action was, so after a busy few days in Cambodia and a long drive back on the 30th from Chong Chom, where we had left the car whilst at Siam Reap, we bought some goodies from Gourmet Market at Emquartier and had a night in. We did briefly venture out to see what fireworks we could from the condo, but not a lot seemed to be happening and I'm sure that by 12.10, I was fast asleep!

rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
    • Rokits Pictures
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:11:22 AM »

At 71 years of age I had visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.

dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 01:28:23 PM »

Were you celebrating in a bar or restaurant or were you walking along a sandy beach . Were you at home with the family or standing in a crowd of other people counting down the minutes  , or were you like me tucked up in bed trying to sleep with the sound of fireworks going off in the back ground  ;D

So at one minute to midnight 2018 where were you?

Ken

Waiting for my 14 year old son to come home from a party, he came back at 12,15am.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: [1]