Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Michael Schumacher . . .  (Read 70 times)

Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Michael Schumacher . . .
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:42:41 PM »

So sad to see this amazing Man, Athlete and Champion where he is. But this is a very rare release - on the eve of his 50th. Just imagine all he has done and then having that skiing accident. God bless him eh ?   :'(

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula-1/2019/01/02/michael-schumachers-wifecorinna-says-f1-great-best-hands-rare/
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Re: Michael Schumacher . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 09:25:41 PM »

So sad to see this amazing Man, Athlete and Champion where he is. But this is a very rare release - on the eve of his 50th. Just imagine all he has done and then having that skiing accident. God bless him eh?

One of the greatest F1 drivers, if not THE greatest driver, ever. Pulled the odd dirty stunt but they all do that - anything to win (or stop the closest competitor winning). I always thought he was affable and engaging when interviewed, unlike the current crop who seem to have missed out on personalities.

dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Re: Michael Schumacher . . .
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 05:25:47 AM »

So sad to see this amazing Man, Athlete and Champion where he is. But this is a very rare release - on the eve of his 50th. Just imagine all he has done and then having that skiing accident. God bless him eh?

One of the greatest F1 drivers, if not THE greatest driver, ever. Pulled the odd dirty stunt but they all do that - anything to win (or stop the closest competitor winning). I always thought he was affable and engaging when interviewed, unlike the current crop who seem to have missed out on personalities.

He was the greatest of his era but the greatest driver ever?

So many fantastic drivers before his time didn't have the benefit of computerised cars.

Nicki Lauder's and James Hunt's titanic battles of the 70s are my favourite memories of F1.

Their story is told in the movie Rush.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: [1]