Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In memory of Steen, The Odd Viking. You will be sadly missed. Our sincere condolences to Steen's family and friends. 

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Scales  (Read 63 times)

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Forumphile
Scales
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:41:10 PM »

Can anyone indicate a shop specialized in scales - all sort of scales - downtown Korat please? If I was in Bangkok I would know where to go, but not here. Please don't tell me about the various DIY stores, I already know them. Thank you  :)
Village idiots unwelcome here

Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Re: Scales
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 07:02:36 PM »

Can anyone indicate a shop specialized in scales - all sort of scales - downtown Korat please? If I was in Bangkok I would know where to go, but not here. Please don't tell me about the various DIY stores, I already know them. Thank you  :)

What to weigh Anton? People, packages, etc. And the accuracy required. For people, accuracy is not very important (as we all round up or down). I always round down my weight by at least 5 kilos because I am convinced the scales are biased.

p.s. I blame Brexit. Any and all bias can be legitimately blamed on Brexit for the foreseeable future.   

Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Forumphile
Re: Scales
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:05:51 PM »

What to weigh Anton? People, packages, etc. And the accuracy required.

I need more than one, both for people and for packages. Standard accuracy is enough as long as it works well, I don't need a chemist's scale... I would prefer mechanic over digital but I'd like to be able to choose from a wide array if possible.
Village idiots unwelcome here
Pages: [1]