Korat-Farang.com

Deepin 15.9 Operating System

ken kenobie · 6 · 229

Offline ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
Just downloading this OS to give it a try , any one else using Deepin OS ?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfaZIDb7wg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfaZIDb7wg</a>

https://www.deepin.org/en/

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
    • My House
There are better Linux Distributions than Deepin. Ubuntu and Mint are two. I have tried both of them, but I always go back to Windows, since the Linux OS's don't support a lot of the Windows programs that I have.
I am sofa king we todd did.

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
There are better Linux Distributions than Deepin. Ubuntu and Mint are two. I have tried both of them, but I always go back to Windows, since the Linux OS's don't support a lot of the Windows programs that I have.

The Linux OS's don't support a lot of the Windows programs comment is an interesting one. Just out of curiosity which
programs are you talking about ?

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
    • My House
The Linux OS's don't support a lot of the Windows programs comment is an interesting one. Just out of curiosity which
Ken

It's been a few years since I tried it, but if I remember correctly, I had problems with Office and some games. I think it was a problem with drivers. I read that Wine is a good Windows compatibility layer. It's open-source which is updated often. You should try that if you decide to install Linux.
I am sofa king we todd did.

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
Ken

It's been a few years since I tried it, but if I remember correctly, I had problems with Office and some games. I think it was a problem with drivers. I read that Wine is a good Windows compatibility layer. It's open-source which is updated often. You should try that if you decide to install Linux.

Thanks for info about Wine , I'm going to check it out  :)

Ken

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Ken
Thanks for info about Wine , I'm going to check it out

Me too Ken. That's the kind of testing I agree with.