Korat-Farang.com

Thailand's Football Factory

ken kenobie · 5 · 171

Offline ken kenobie

• Old age is an excellent time for outrage.
  • KFers in Korat
Although I was raised in a non football family and have never ever attended a game , I still find this video about West African footballers who head to Thailand to achieve their ambitions and dreams of becoming  professional football players to be very interesting and informative.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqHeONaUmjg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqHeONaUmjg</a>

Ken

★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
KK shame on you - geddown that Stadium and watch the Swatcats  :D

Seriously though - that looks a very interesting theme. I don't think it's only West Africans for whom football is a route 'out of Africa'. All Africans maybe. Any way out please  :(

When in Nigeria I bought the first set of football boots for the 'Exide Sparkers', who I think progressed later through to National League lower ranks. Used to kick around lunchtimes.

Even then, I couldn't keep up  :(

Thanks - I have just had the big warning - turn that off - but I promise to watch it all tomorrow. ATB

''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
KK shame on you - geddown that Stadium and watch the Swatcats  :D

Seriously though - that looks a very interesting theme. I don't think it's only West Africans for whom football is a route 'out of Africa'. All Africans maybe. Any way out please  :(

When in Nigeria I bought the first set of football boots for the 'Exide Sparkers', who I think progressed later through to National League lower ranks. Used to kick around lunchtimes.

Even then, I couldn't keep up  :(

Thanks - I have just had the big warning - turn that off - but I promise to watch it all tomorrow. ATB

Looking forward to hearing what you thought  :)

I must post about my time spent in Ethiopia , but that's for another topic  :)

Ken
★ Coming soon – Ken Kenobie Forum iNET online service –The cost effective way to track and trace in real time any forum members current precise geographical location  ★ 

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Just watched it KK. As expected, Man wants to get on in life and football the only possibility.
The Coach of the team who give him a 'chance' was on a princely Euro 600 monthly.

Looks like the road to nowhere. I expect there's hundreds the same in Thailand.
Good luck to him.  :(
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline ken kenobie

• KFers in Korat
Just watched it KK. As expected, Man wants to get on in life and football the only possibility.
The Coach of the team who give him a 'chance' was on a princely Euro 600 monthly.

Looks like the road to nowhere. I expect there's hundreds the same in Thailand.
Good luck to him.  :(

A road to nowhere , looks like it , sad but true  :(

Ken