Korat-Farang.com

Formula 1 2019

Thaiwolf · 44 · 2263

Online Thaiwolf

• Forum Sage
Alex Albon was cruelly robbed of his first podium appearance when he tangled with Lewis Hamilton on the penultimate lap in the Brazilian GP.

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hi TW - the Stewards blamed Hamilton for that clash and Hamilton accepted a 5 second penalty that dropped him to 5th. Very hard indeed on Alexander Albon who really is going to be a force by the look of it.

I'll bet Robert is dancing around - well done Max Verstappen ! The upstart apparently overtook Lewis TWICE   ;)   (Just joking Robert - well done to MV !)
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Hi TW - the Stewards blamed Hamilton for that clash and Hamilton accepted a 5 second penalty that dropped him to 5th. Very hard indeed on Alexander Albon who really is going to be a force by the look of it.

I'll bet Robert is dancing around - well done Max Verstappen ! The upstart apparently overtook Lewis TWICE   ;)   (Just joking Robert - well done to MV !)

Hi Roger,

you would loose the bet about me dancing because due to a small operation have lots of muscles hurting me  ;D ;D ;D.

It was a shame that Albon was hit and loose his well-earned second place. In 2018 Max lost 1st place after being hit by Ocon so can understand how Albon feels. Otherwise it would have been: 1. Red Bull, 2. Red Bull, 3 Toro Rosso. Good promotion for Honda engines.

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
That's it for now - Lewis Hamilton's 6th Championship   :)

Well done Max Verstappen in 3rd and our 'own' Alexander Albon, finishing 8th after just half a season in the Red Bull - he dropped from 5th in the last race, pipped by just a few points.

4th placed Charles Le Clerc one to watch next year too . . . . .
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein