Korat-Farang.com

Fine Dentist - Dental Arts

Guest · 2 · 147

Ratsima

I finally made it to a dentist. I went to Dental Arts. Their FB page has the correct location:

https://www.facebook.com/thedentalarts

They answer very quickly on both FB Messenger and SMS.

This is in the Seub Siri area in the townhouse complex (Pandin Tong City) across from Talat Lotus and near the Kasikorn Bank on the highway.

I saw Dr Suwat. He's great. Speaks excellent English and explains everything as he goes along. His equipment and techniques seem very up-to-date.

The price was fine: 2K baht for cleaning and plaque removal, three x-rays and fluoride treatment.

I didn't need any fillings or other work.

I definitely will return. I very much liked his English ability and his concise explanations of everything he was doing or was about to do.

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Thanks for the info Mike! When are you off diving next?

BTW I finished reading the travel blog. It was excellent reading, and you should consider writing at greater length and doing a book. What would be particularly interesting is a revisit to some of the places (although I appreciate a significant number would be impossible to visit now, particularly in places like Afghanistan). You have pictures of beaches that were pristine and undeveloped, but are now probably concrete jungles.....