Korat-Farang.com

Premier League and other football chat - 2019-2020

Roger · 1 · 121

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
And they're off ! An impressive Liverpool victory against Norwich putting context to their brilliant promo season - ''Norwich started with eight of the players who began the last game of their Championship winning campaign''. I wonder if that faith will pay off for Norwich through the season ?

Let's see how Man City do without Kompany and with Mahrez playing more in Sane's absence. Big spenders again.

Man Utd lose the difficult Lukaku and keep the difficult Pogba - pundits saying Utd are very thin in midfield but have 7 senior centre backs on the books  :o  I hope flying Daniel James does well. OGS putting faith in youngsters and it'd be great to see that workout - but a poor start will see the vultures circling again.

I'm guessing Chelsea will do well with Lampard at the helm - top Guy IMO. CFC to beat Man Utd ?

Spurs have made some canny signings and Arsenal seem to have done sharp business. Disturbing news that Ozil and Kolazinac are not in the squad for Newcastle for 'security reasons'   :o  WHAT is going on there ?
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein