52 week photo challenge

Coolkorat · 25 · 464

Online waterheart

• Solid Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/thai.pookie
WEEK 11 : LEADING LINE
I hope my idea is LEADING LINE concept.  ;D

WEEK 13 : PORTRAIT
She isn't my relative. I don't know where she lives. She just come to get in Songtaew after she sold out her vegetable in market. She is very kind and often give me some vegetable. I miss her when I don't see her come long time and I don't know if she doesn't come again. I was waiting for her many days for this PORTRAIT.
Long live to long learn

Online Coolkorat

• Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Hi Pookie

I like that portrait so much. What a life that lady has experienced. I hope you see her again. When you do, please say hello to her from me: perhaps knowing that someone thousands of km away is seeing her picture and admiring her spirit will make her day happier.

I think we are at Week 11: Spring. This is tricky for you, because the seasons are different!

I went to a local glen (we have a lot of beautiful parks here, called glens. They are usually valleys filled with nature, trees etc.). I just stopped for a few minutes and I think this picture is a little lazy of me:

DSC01213" border="0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 06:50:01 PM by Coolkorat »

Online Coolkorat

• Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
WEEK 11 : LEADING LINE
I hope my idea is LEADING LINE concept.  ;D

WEEK 13 : PORTRAIT
She isn't my relative. I don't know where she lives. She just come to get in Songtaew after she sold out her vegetable in market. She is very kind and often give me some vegetable. I miss her when I don't see her come long time and I don't know if she doesn't come again. I was waiting for her many days for this PORTRAIT.

Pookie, these pictures are really exceptional. You need to think about yourself as a visual artist. Wow.

Online waterheart

• Solid Member
While I began asking that old woman about taking her photo, I thought that she might not had been taken a photo for long time. So I said that I will send her photo for a prize. Sorry, I didn't lie to her ;D but it was a little psychology to make her give me a company. And if I meet her again, I will tell her that her photo get a prize from thousand km away , I will say Hello to her. Thanks CK,

WEEK 12 : SPRING 
If I work 6am to 6pm , what is Spring in 500 meters around my house? I hope this photo make feeling like SPRING. I was thank you for no cars run on road and I was thank you for a bicycle man run to my shot.  ;D

WEEK 14 : LAUGH
Some photos, I took many shots. But this photo , I did one shot and walked back to my house. I seldom take personal photos without allowance. I didn't ask her. She didn't know but she LAUGH  ;D

WEEK 15 : RULE OF THIRDS
I bought tomatoes and it was the last one I ate. It was so cute then I should do something mm.... hold it in RULE OF THIRDS.  ;D   

* Sorry for those photos were not far from my house so they may not challenge visitors. But someone said that the usual daily life views are always the challenging day.  ;D
* Sorry to hop again ;D I may enjoy taking photos. And I have much time for WEEK 16 : Power of elements  ???

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 12:01:51 PM by waterheart »
Long live to long learn

Online waterheart

• Solid Member
WEEK16 : Power of elements. 
I'm not sure about this week. I took a photo of waterfall then one day I walked pass windmill. Like Power  ??? 

WEEK17 : SKY
After I took photo of windmill then I took this photo.  ;D

WEEK18 : NO SKY    
I like this photo. I finished work late and walked quickly to get songtaew , ... I stopped few second to take this photo. 
Long live to long learn