Korat-Farang.com

Birdie Golf

Coolkorat · 12 · 293

Offline Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Are any Korat golfers using Birdie? I'd be interested to know, and whether this is something worth developing to build the Korat golfer numbers up.

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member

Online Eagle 3

• Golfers in Korat
    • My House
Sorry, what is 'Birdie'?
Click on the Birdie link in the OP.
I am sofa king we todd did.

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Sorry, what is 'Birdie'?
Click on the Birdie link in the OP.

Hi Eagle,

thats what I did and put URL here to make it even more simple.

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
Interesting site. Would use if I played competition golf where I needed a handicap.

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
As an occasional golfer who has used his handicap maybe a couple of times in the last decade, I'll give this one a miss.  But I can see it's attraction for anyone who plays more golf and takes it all a bit more seriously.  Thanks for the info.

Offline EssexAl

I aspire to a handicap!  ;D ;D At the moment, I'm happy if I can play each hole at less than double whatever the par happens to be !!! Allan

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
I aspire to a handicap!  ;D ;D At the moment, I'm happy if I can play each hole at less than double whatever the par happens to be !!! Allan
Allan, sounds like my game. If you are up for a round of golf with a 73 year old then PM me.
Byron
P.S. I usually only play 9 holes as I like to walk the local courses.

Offline EssexAl

Allan, sounds like my game. If you are up for a round of golf with a 73 year old then PM me.
Byron
P.S. I usually only play 9 holes as I like to walk the local courses.

Thanks Byron. I'm going to be taking things easy and take my time to acclimatize and settle into things gradually, (I think that is probably best) but will certainly keep this in mind. I'm 64 myself but was still beaten comprehensively over 9 holes by an octagenarian friend of mine some years ago! Hopefully meet up one day soon. Allan

Online rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
Thanks Byron. I'm going to be taking things easy and take my time to acclimatize and settle into things gradually, (I think that is probably best) but will certainly keep this in mind. I'm 64 myself but was still beaten comprehensively over 9 holes by an octagenarian friend of mine some years ago! Hopefully meet up one day soon. Allan
Allan,
Sounds good. Best time to play a round is just around the corner. The cool months of Dec and Jan are the most enjoyable months to play.