Korat-Farang.com

I"ll just leave this here

tiggs · 16 · 2134

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
Hmmm!

Appeasers believe that if you keep on throwing steaks to a tiger, the tiger will become a vegetarian.

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
where are we going here - sometimes i find it hard to believe what i read

Interior ministry bans “crane claw” game machines as gambling tools thethaiger.com or bangkokpost.com

Appeasers believe that if you keep on throwing steaks to a tiger, the tiger will become a vegetarian.

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
I read that in disbelief as well. Thailand is becoming the land ruled by nuts!

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
Hi caller, I have just come back from a money raising event at the wat (temple) darts bust a balloon, you can win a cuddle toy, pick a number out the tree get a prize, riffle range pay money and try win a prize. so it's ok at the budah - oddly enough the riffle range was the most popular

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGI7K9LJVI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGI7K9LJVI</a>

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Hi caller, I have just come back from a money raising event at the wat (temple) darts bust a balloon, you can win a cuddle toy, pick a number out the tree get a prize, riffle range pay money and try win a prize. so it's ok at the budah - oddly enough the riffle range was the most popular

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGI7K9LJVI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsGI7K9LJVI</a>

Yes, seen the same myself. In some well known temples, the religious and money making activities go hand in hand, irrespective of speciel events.

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
An update on one of the most pressing issues in Thailand (cuddly toy machines)

Following a meeting last week when a large number of people got together to discuss the issue the ministry has clarified what is and what is not allowed.

OK are machines that give something for your money every time.

Not OK are machines that are just a gamble and in which the player may not get a prize.

The former can be allowed to stay while any operators of the latter face removal of their machines and arrest.  news.ch7.com

THE SOLUTION thanks to JACKDD tv
If the player "loses" the machine awards him with a 1THB (or 1 Satang?) voucher and thus the machine is legal
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:16:54 PM by tiggs »

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
Govt to ‘seriously’ crack down on people burning forest land  when will that be then

nationthailand.com

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
Ouch!

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
MORE MASKS
BMA schools in Bangkok will get Wednesday & Thursday 26 - 27  off due to the air pollution. Construction sites also have to close down for 3 days.
pic@ bangkokbiznews.com

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
wow

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
Sometimes its tricky to tell if something is fake or not. I think we're conditioned to think the Chinese are over reacting in ridiculous ways. But this has elements of truth about it....

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
where's the fashion police

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
who's protecting who here

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
Sometimes its tricky to tell if something is fake or not. I think we're conditioned to think the Chinese are over reacting in ridiculous ways. But this has elements of truth about it....
and the Brtish  ::) Commuters are putting storage boxes and plastic bags on their heads as coronavirus panic spreads

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat
classic

Offline tiggs

• KFers in Korat