Korat-Farang.com

2014 Mazda 3 for sale

rdrokit · 5 · 899

Offline rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
For Sale: 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback S Sport with navigation. Only 57,000km. Always serviced on time at local Mazda dealer. Service records included. Registration and 1st Class insurance paid thru April 2021. Need to make room for new Mazda CX-5. $450,000 baht FIRM. Location, Korat (ChoHo). English 084 345-8018, Thai 087 929-1219

Offline rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
Sold. The manager at the Mazda dealer had a niece who was looking for a good used car and he recommended her to by mine as it was in such good shape. Bought a new Mazda CX30.

Online TJD

Mazda has never been a brand I would consider buying, but I have to admit, since being in Thailand, the design and curb appeal has grown on me.   What did this new model run you out the door?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:57:55 AM by TJD »

Offline rdrokit

• Golfers in Korat
  • Solid Member
    • Rokits Pictures
Mazda has never been a brand I would consider buying, but I have to admit, since being in Thailand, the design and curb appeal has grown on me.   What did this new model run you?  1.xx?
Got the top spec model (SP) at 1,199,000. IMHO I think they have the most high end interior and the 2 liter engine is very peppy. Plus they do not have a CVT transmission. Had my Mazda 3 with trouble free driving for 6 years. If you are considering a new car you should definitely take a test drive. The dealer on highway 2 between Global House and Central has all the models for test driving.

Online TJD

Got the top spec model (SP) at 1,199,000. IMHO I think they have the most high end interior and the 2 liter engine is very peppy. Plus they do not have a CVT transmission. Had my Mazda 3 with trouble free driving for 6 years. If you are considering a new car you should definitely take a test drive. The dealer on highway 2 between Global House and Central has all the models for test driving.

Nice, thanks!  I was wagging 1.2ish.