Korat-Farang.com

Black Postboxes.

Hector · 5 · 273

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
I think it was last year I came across a report of "Rainbow Poppies" to remember LBGTetc soldiers.  Today I see this:  "Black History Month: Postboxes painted to honour black Britons".
You couldn't make it up!

Online Coolkorat

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Solid Member
  • Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
I think it was last year I came across a report of "Rainbow Poppies" to remember LBGTetc soldiers.  Today I see this:  "Black History Month: Postboxes painted to honour black Britons".
You couldn't make it up!

I can't help thinking there are entire industries being set up around these things: t-shirts, flags, posters etc. How much is it going to cost to paint, and then repaint, postboxes?!??

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
What a load of stupid 'woke' nonsense   >:(   It's enough to drive you to drink - that's a good idea   ;D

On the same tack, I'm getting riled by Lewis Bloody Hamilton and his BLM T-shirts.

As Joe Brown sang . . . 'That's the way it goes'   ;)

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-search-sa&p=joe+brown+and+the+bruvvers#id=53&vid=491e22423de570e61e4303510def48a4&action=view
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Agree 100% re Hamilton.... I have now given up watching F1.
And now for something completely different – or not.....!
Today (Saturday, October 3) is Black Pound Day and Business Daily is running a Twitter campaign using the hashtag #IAMBOB and inviting black-owned companies to get in touch.  The idea is to help support the growth of Britain's black economy (sic) and promote the success stories of black-owned firms - from start-ups to SMEs to large corporates - around the country.
I particularly applaud the efforts to help Britain's black economy.......

Online Hector

• Golfers in Korat
Where are we going with all this?  Today:
"BBC Sport celebrates Black History Month"