Korat-Farang.com

Chokchai Amphur Office

sfs · 5 · 915

Offline sfs

• KFers beyond Korat
Hi all, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well and that you will all be enjoying your New Years Eve celebrations in various forms.

I need a bit of help in finding a telephone number for the Chokchai  Amphur office in particular the land office. If anyone has this or can find it for me I would be most grateful. Despite numerous online searches I am coming up with zero. Thank you in advance.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Hi SFS - directions for the Chok Chai land office :-

Travelling from CC towards Korat, go straight on at the traffic lights (where you would turn left for the Zoo and the Korat Resort) and go on for a few km (up the incline) and you will find it on the right in the next few km - the building is about 40 metres wide  and 2 storeys, an obvious Govt. office so you can't miss it. Do the U and there you are.

Coming from Korat, Dan Kwian, on your left, I'd guess it's about 2 km past the 4 metre high 'big jugs' at the roadside marking the easternmost exit from Dan Kwian - you can't miss it really on your left.

The land office was moved there about 5 years ago.

I'm fairly sure that's it but I left the area years ago. Good luck   ;)
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
I need a bit of help in finding a telephone number for the Chokchai  Amphur office in particular the land office.

Here are those given on the Website of the Department of Land for the land office branch in Chokchai, Nakhon Ratchasima:
Phone: 044 756757-8
Fax: 044 756759
Source: https://tinyurl.com/yauggsr5
Village idiots unwelcome here

Online Roger

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
Well done Anton   ;)  You answered the question ! (I didn't   ::) ).

SFS, I wouldn't rate highly the chances of achieving much on the phone with these  Govt. Offices - better to visit in most cases. Just MHO. GL
''If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough'' - Albert Einstein

Offline sfs

• KFers beyond Korat
Many thanks Anton for the phone number and Roger for the advie and info. Unfortunately a bit difficult to visit at the moment as we are in Wales and have no idea when we will be back in Thailand, thanks to you both again very much appreciated.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.