Korat-Farang.com

Royal Dragon restaurant

Guest · 9 · 415

PYB

Has anyone ever been here, have said we would go here for years but have never got arounfd to it.

www.royal-dragon.com/aboutus.htm

its supposed to be the largest restaurant in the world with a host of enternainers whilst you eat, waiter on skates etc.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
I went to a wedding there a few years back which was very enjoyable. The food was excellent which did surprise me considering the vast numbers they cater for.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

PYB

Derek with a 1000 staff, 1 to every ten customers thats some going, the operation must be very impressive.

did you look at the al a carte menu at the time, if so what were the prices like??

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Derek with a 1000 staff, 1 to every ten customers thats some going, the operation must be very impressive.

did you look at the al a carte menu at the time, if so what were the prices like??

It is very impressive indeed ;D

Didn't see the a la carte menu so can't comment on the prices.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
I'd skipped

stopped by once many years but was disappointed

Salika Donga

I believe pyb to be an expert on Thai-farang food. I ,for one , love eating out even though my  missus is f..ing excelent at cooking Thai and farang. I'm off to Bangkok next month and  will vist this place and will give you an honest report of my opinion ;)

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard

PYB

Sul maybe owned by Thai chinese, though serves many different cuisines.would agree with the chinese side LOL

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
it looks more than a tourist restaurant than a place for good food;

similar to the Seafood market at Suk 24; a tourist attraction

also similar to the shut downed food centre at Ratchada; people serving food on roller skates