Korat-Farang.com

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Guest · 7 · 327

Toddy

It's the Abu Dhabi grand prix tomorrow.

I find F1 utterly boring, but for some reason every race is always a big deal and gets wall to wall media coverage. Big money talks?  :(

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
There's plenty of petrolheads who love Formula 1. Yes it's big money but to some extent it's merited. viz Carlos Tevez picking up close to 200k per week and refusing to get off his arse for a 20 minute kickabout.
PS  I prefer football!
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Toddy

Each to their own, I say. I just don't find motorsport interesting. Or darts. Or snooker - that was massive a few years back!  ;D

Online sfs

• KFers beyond Korat
I know I am odd, but I do not find football at all interesting, but I love F1 and most motorsport.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.

Toddy

I know I am odd, but I do not find football at all interesting, but I love F1 and most motorsport.

Not odd. Not everybody likes football.  ;D

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Sebastian Vettel is in pole position. Lewis Hamilton is next on the grid. It is Vettel's 14th pole of 2012. That equals Nigel Mansell's all-time record for a single season. Good old Nigel Mansell. Those were the days.  :)
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline koratwanderer

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

It's the F1 procession today is it? Wake me up when it's finished! Do they ever overtake each other except in the pits?

If you want to watch exciting racing go to Moto GP or World Superbikes. Unfortunately they don't show British Superbikes over here. Now that really is exciting racing!  ;D ;D ;D