Korat-Farang.com

Blue Steak in joho

Guest · 8 · 539

AndersJensenThailand

We went there to eat the other day, good food, good price and we did meet some nice people !!!

The only bad thing i can say is they havent got chang export !!!

melyianna

We went there to eat the other day, good food, good price and we did meet some nice people !!!

what did you eat? how much did it cost? i still have not been to this "joho" place. is it far away?

do you have chang export at the danish bar, anders? i've been wanting to try it but i haven't found it anywhere.

Online Teessider

• KFers in Korat
  • No metropolis without Ironopolis
Tried Chang Export; it was OK but I've gone back to Chang draft!
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Toddy

Tried Chang Export; it was OK but I've gone back to Chang draft!

Chang Classic is still the best!!  ;D

Offline Koratchef

• www.koratchef.com
    • Western and International Foods Delivered to Your Door, in Thailand.
Blue steak,

I went there once with my missus and i can honestly say i was impressed, I will try other meals in time, but i was reccomended the chicken cordon bleu and i can honestly say, it was impeccably cooked, very juicy and cooked to perfection. Its hard to find a Thai place, never mind a farang one that can cook this so well without overcooking it.

155b (i think)
The meal comes with a small portion of standard French fries, along with a typical Thai salad and a cream sauce to go with the cordon bleu. The cordon bleue has a nice dash of mustard inside but a lot of chopped garlic (which i personally liked), but quite frankly, it's probably the best cooked farang meal i have had in korat. (delicious)

Missus had a ribeye steak, very reasonably priced also and cooked well, quality of meat withstanding, it was still great value for money and very well cooked.

I am unsure of other meals but the cordon bleu, i highly reccomend unless you have an aversion to garlic.

p.s. I think he had an award in Thailand 2009 for best Thai cook for some such, I will try find out more, but its all over the shop for anyone who reads Thai :)
The Korat Chef Store, 357 Suranaree Rd, Nakhon Ratchasima city. 0845 887 434 - sales@koratchef.com - www.koratchef.com

Offline koratwanderer

I had the chicken cordon bleu last night. Absolutely delicious!
I've had several of the meals there and never been disapointed. My wife also enjoys the Thai food.
Yes he did win a competition in Bangkok in 2009 for Thailand's best chef.
In 2-3 months time Blue Steak will be moving to bigger premises on the same street in Choho so he can cater for more customers.

AndersJensenThailand

We have more than 15 kind of been incl. chang export

what did you eat? how much did it cost? i still have not been to this "joho" place. is it far away?

do you have chang export at the danish bar, anders? i've been wanting to try it but i haven't found it anywhere.

Offline Wizard

For the quality and price, Blue Steak JoHo, is number one. Berm is an experienced chef having worked for a 5 star hotel in the past. In 2009, Macro had a Cook-off in Bangkok and Berm and his wife took First Place. He's looking to move down the street to triple his dining area and much larger kitchen, so we hope the best for both of them. I am lucky enough to live down street, but if you have not tried, the trip would be worthwhile. The Cordon Bleu, Pork Wiener, and Fried Shrimp fruit salad wonderful!!!