Korat-Farang.com

Jobs at Canon - 360 baht per day

Alfie · 5 · 820

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I saw a sign on the road between Big C and the bus station. It seems to be advertising full time production jobs working for Canon. It says there are 1500 positions! The pay seems to be 360 baht per day. That's over the minimum wage.

I took a photo of the sign but unfortunately my photo does not have the contact phone number for Canon or the location of the factory. However, I'm sure if someone is interested in a job there, they will be able to find the sign, or perhaps someone can post a better photo of it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
I heard from a friend in the industry that they are increasing output to compensate for the loss of a plant in the flood zone.

Like all the major companies around Korat I am sure they provide bus services to get their employees to work.
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Jeff1

I heard from a friend in the industry that they are increasing output to compensate for the loss of a plant in the flood zone.

Like all the major companies around Korat I am sure they provide bus services to get their employees to work.

What is her name?
Hey, maybe I know her ;D

vinnie

That makes sense. Canon's Thailand HQ is in Ayutthaya.