Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

In memory of Steen, The Odd Viking. You will be sadly missed. Our sincere condolences to Steen's family and friends. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Bangkok to korat costing 2700 bath  (Read 10582 times)

KiwiCanadian

Re: Bangkok to korat costing 2700 bath
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2013, 12:03:37 PM »

excellent Sayann.

No more suitcases on the front seat now.

I will probably book your services for April I dont have the dates yet but looks like the middle and end of the month as of now.

KC
I used to have a handle on life........but it broke

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »

excellent Sayann.

No more suitcases on the front seat now.

I will probably book your services for April I dont have the dates yet but looks like the middle and end of the month as of now.

KC
thank you I will see you ;)

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat

ราคาจากกรุงเทพฯไปโคราช2700บาท และจากโคราชไปกรุงเทพฯก็2700บาทเหมือนกัน หรือไปทุกๆที่ในประเทศไทย ผมเป็นคนโคราช อยู่อ.โนนไทยแต่ขับแท็กซี่ในกรุงเทพฯ ผมขับประจำอยู่ที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิทุกวันสามารถโทรสอบถามได้ที่เบอร์0867747740 หรือemail sayannrak@hotmail.com ผมรับส่งชาวต่างชาติไป-กลับโคราชเป็นประจำไม่ต้องห่วงเรื่องความปลอดภัยครับดูลูกค้าที่ใช้บริการได้ที่นี่ครับเป็นแบบภาษาอังกฤษ http://korat-farang.com/forum/index.php?topic=2107.0

Admin note: This post was posted as a new thread but as it is more or less a Thai version of the first post in this thread I have transferred the post to this thread. The first post in this thread is copied below.

I'm a taxidriver in bangkok but I was born in Korat [I standby at Suvanabhumi airport every day] From bangkok to korat my costing is 2700 bath and the same way from korat to bangkok is 2700 bath.I can bring you from BKK to korat or korat to BKK.[ and anywhere in Thailand]Call me with this number 086-7747740 [+66867747740] ;D  sayannrak@hotmail.com

« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 07:09:32 AM by Administrator »

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat

ราคาจากกรุงเทพฯไปโคราช2700บาท และจากโคราชไปกรุงเทพฯก็2700บาทเหมือนกัน หรือไปทุกๆที่ในประเทศไทย ผมเป็นคนโคราช อยู่อ.โนนไทยแต่ขับแท็กซี่ในกรุงเทพฯ ผมขับประจำอยู่ที่สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิทุกวันสามารถโทรสอบถามได้ที่เบอร์0867747740 หรือemail sayannrak@hotmail.com ผมรับส่งชาวต่างชาติไป-กลับโคราชเป็นประจำไม่ต้องห่วงเรื่องความปลอดภัยครับดูลูกค้าที่ใช้บริการได้ที่นี่ครับเป็นแบบภาษาอังกฤษ http://korat-farang.com/forum/index.php?topic=2107.0

Admin note: This post was posted as a new thread but as it is more or less a Thai version of the first post in this thread I have transferred the post to this thread. The first post in this thread is copied below.

I'm a taxidriver in bangkok but I was born in Korat [I standby at Suvanabhumi airport every day] From bangkok to korat my costing is 2700 bath and the same way from korat to bangkok is 2700 bath.I can bring you from BKK to korat or korat to BKK.[ and anywhere in Thailand]Call me with this number 086-7747740 [+66867747740] ;D  sayannrak@hotmail.com

I'm sorry ok noproblem thank you

Drab

• Just Arrived
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2013, 12:16:07 AM »

Just utilized Sayann's taxi service. Thanks for taking me to Korat and my hotel in BKK. I will definitely contact you for my next trip.

Cheeky Farang

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2013, 12:53:58 PM »

I used Sayann on the 4th, he says he is really busy with customers up and down to BKK - as always a great and safe trip with him to Phi Mai.

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2013, 08:19:34 AM »

Just utilized Sayann's taxi service. Thanks for taking me to Korat and my hotel in BKK. I will definitely contact you for my next trip.
;)

stevie33

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 03:35:48 PM »

Hello Sayann

I am looking for a taxi from Bangkok to Korat on 28th May, next month.  I would prefer to leave in the morning,  do not know if this is possible.  maybe 7 or 8 am. 

Do you only pick up from the airport?  Can you pick up from Bangkok city.  I arrive on 26th May but spend 2 days there before i go to Korat.

I will send a message to your personal email address,  remember my username.

Thanks

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2013, 06:26:21 AM »

Hello Sayann

I am looking for a taxi from Bangkok to Korat on 28th May, next month.  I would prefer to leave in the morning,  do not know if this is possible.  maybe 7 or 8 am. 

Do you only pick up from the airport?  Can you pick up from Bangkok city.  I arrive on 26th May but spend 2 days there before i go to Korat.

I will send a message to your personal email address,  remember my username.

Thanks
ok will see you thank

ollie

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 08:48:43 AM »

Had a great trip back to Korat with Sayann last week picked me up from the airport and helped me with my bags as I had a ankle in need of repair. Speaks good English and a very safe drive. Thanks.

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2013, 10:11:11 PM »

Had a great trip back to Korat with Sayann last week picked me up from the airport and helped me with my bags as I had a ankle in need of repair. Speaks good English and a very safe drive. Thanks.

oh very happy my good customer  ;)

stevie33

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »

I would just like to add to this thread Sayan picked me up in Nana, Bkk and took me to Korat city,  He is a nice guy,  excellent English and more importantly a very safe driver. 
One stop off for toilet break and some water from the store and we were off again. Good job well done.

I will definitely use sayan again.

JASONTHAI

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2013, 05:45:45 AM »

How much do you charge from Suvarnabhumi airport to Non Sung (Korat) about 35 minute drive from the Mall in Korat  :)

Happy New Year

JT & Family

[/quote
hi korat  2700 if Nonsung 3000 thank
Thanks for your quote I will send you a PM shortly with my details of when I arrive next month.
Would you be able to tell me how much you will charge from Non Sung to Khon Kaen as I am thinking of taking the family there for a short holiday

Down under

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »

Decided to take other members advice.  Sayan 0867747740. Just dropped me off at the front door in Kofat.  Must say if was a delightful tfip. Recommend his service.

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2013, 07:29:54 AM »

thank Down Under  :) ;)

biotech

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2013, 09:30:56 PM »

I had send you an email requesting for a taxi transfer from Don Muang Airport to Nakhon Ratchasima on 1st Aug 2013. Please respond to my mail.

Thanks in Advance.

sayann

• Taxi Bangkok Korat
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2013, 08:04:38 AM »

Taxi fares
 To/From suvanabhumi airport to Hauhin           2100 baht
 To/From suvanabhumi airport to Pataya           1350 baht
 To/From suvanabhumi airport to Koh Samet [pier]              2000 baht
 To/From suvanabhumi airport to Koh Chang [pier]              3400 baht  
 To/From suvanabhumi airport to Cha Am                          1500 baht
 To/From Bangkok to Hauhin           2100 baht
 To/From Bangkok to Pataya           1400 baht
 To/From Bangkok to Koh Samet [pier]                 2100 baht
 To/From Bangkok to Koh Chang [pier]                 3500 baht
 To/From Bangkok to Cha Am                             1500 baht
                                     [all of price include express way]

gatorsoft

• Even crazier after all these years
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »

Mark me as another happy customer!  Sayann delivered me from Suvarnabhumi to Joho quickly, safely and efficiently.  I will definitely use his services in the future.  Thanks Sayann!
"I never really thought of myself as a freak...but I love to freak"

Drab

• Just Arrived
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2013, 08:36:53 AM »

Sayann has driven me from Swampy to Korat several times this year. I used his services again last week. Thanks Sayann! I will need you again next month.

Loeng-Uan

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »

I had send you an email for a taxi transfer from airport to Laem Chabang and from Laem Chabang to Khorat.
Thanks in Advance.

Greetings
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5