Korat-Farang.com

Redknapp cleared, Capello quits

Alfie · 7 · 264

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Harry Redknapp has been cleared of tax evasion and Fabio Capello has quit as England manager. :o  

Will Harry replace Capello in charge of the England football team?

........ ........Fabio Capello ......... .......... ........... Harry Redknapp
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Buadhai

All I know about this is that the Capello story took up the first ten minutes of BBC International's news at 8 AM this morning.

And, at 7 AM it was "breaking news" on Channel 3.

Online Teessider

It is interesting that Capello "resigns" so soon after Harry is "cleared".
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Toddy

I doubt Harry would want the England job. It would probably finish him off.

MON has apparently ruled himself out of the running.

Online Teessider

I doubt Harry would want the England job. It would probably finish him off.

MON has apparently ruled himself out of the running.

Good - he has more important work to do
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal

Salika Donga

Martin O'neil wouldn't be interested in the England job at present. He is probably the best coach around and will be offered  jobs from Man utd Man city  Spurs Arsenal for sure in the future and he will take them forward.
Harry is the man for the  England job and if Spurs don't either persuade him to stay or replace him with O'neil or the chosen one, to quote Toddy, they're doomed ;D

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Martin O'neil wouldn't be interested in the England job at present. He is probably the best coach around and will be offered  jobs from Man utd Man city  Spurs Arsenal for sure in the future and he will take them forward.
Harry is the man for the  England job and if Spurs don't either persuade him to stay or replace him with O'neil or the chosen one, to quote Toddy, they're doomed ;D

Yes Harry is the man for the job but hopefully he will see out the season with us. O'Neill would be good but I would prefer the Special One to replace our 'Arry ;)

Whatever happens he will be in charge when we play your boys tomorrow, my forecast 3-1 Spurs ;D :D ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson