Korat-Farang.com

Wales win Grand Slam

Alfie · 10 · 301

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru

Wales secured their third rugby Grand Slam in eight years with a 16-9 win over France in Cardiff.

Congratulations to Wales.  :)
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline sfs

• KFers beyond Korat
A fantastic 6 Nations campaign for Wales, so proud of the way they have been playing recently, reminicent of the glory days of the 70s, wonderful to watch. One of the few occasions yesterday when I wished I was back home in Cardiff.
If at first you don't succeed you are clearly not cut out for it. Give up and move on.

white fang

There was somethink wrong with my TV, the ball looked like an egg, what that all about?  ;D ;D ;D

Online KiwiCanadian

White Fang

Its Called Rugby, a real man's game, You need leather balls to play Rugby!!

Better than running around with your hands in the air, saying "Oh I can't touch the ball, I can't touch the ball"

Nothing better than a good scrum to sort out the men from the boys.

KC
I used to have a handle on life........but it broke

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
A fantastic 6 Nations campaign for Wales, so proud of the way they have been playing recently, reminicent of the glory days of the 70s, wonderful to watch. One of the few occasions yesterday when I wished I was back home in Cardiff.

Agree 100% with you there sfs. Wonderful even for an Englishman to watch ;D ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

dutchy124

Seeing Sam Warburton lift the trophy brought a tear to my eye.

I can't go as far as saying I missed being in Wales, but it shows you don't loose your roots completely.

Congratulations to the whole set up, from laundry lady to head coach.

white fang

Are we going down the line of, the sound of leather on willow?

I thought there was only 13 on a true rugby team?

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
There are 15 players in a rugby union team (15 players per team allowed on the field) and, I believe, 13 for rugby league. I much prefer rugby union.  :)
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

dutchy124

I think rugby league have changed the rules whereby only 13 men on the field at one time, but they have a number of replacements that can come and go as they like. A bit like American football.

white fang

A bit like American football. Dutchy124

:'( I would rather sit in a dark room and pull my own eyes out with a rusty corkscrew, than watch that load of rubbish they call football  >:(

4 x 20 mins that can last 4 hours, and that other game they play? the one they took off our girls, rounders I think no no sorry they call it baseball.