Korat-Farang.com

SWAT CATS

Guest · 58 · 2354

white fang

Wrong colours for me mate, you know white for virgin, but turn up in any colour, I will make sure ur looked after  ;D

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Do Korat have a casual movement yet??

Look mate if you want to go to a footy match in a sarong, then go for it, they look really comfy. What style do you favour?

http://www.casualmovements.com/CMhtml/sarong4.htm

Sarongs are so 1998.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

white fang

OH dear OH dear, they sent boys out to play, they defend like Fred Karnos, attack like Lemmings 2-2 and they get paid for that rubbish, sack the manager  Y u ask because when they needed to attack all he did was take off a midfielder and replaced him with a defender.

2 home games 1pt OH dear OH dear they r bad bad bad

I think I heard the crowd moaning and they have every right too, 100 bt to watch that sh*t well what can I say they are F**KING BAD, no flair, no brains, and just an add on the can not play football

Noodles

On a positive WF, it can only get better.

white fang

Noodles they are so so so bad, but the Thais are like 9 year old school kids screaming everytime the Cats get near the goal,

Come one day and watch, we could have a beer before the kick off, it would be fun for u as u r used to watching rubbish LOL  ;D ;D ;D just a joke  ;)

Noodles

Thanks for the invite WF.........if you have an executive box with champers on tap, top nosh and Lemmy doing a live set, then I'd have to think seriously about your offer.

Re your last comment, do The Swat Cats hoof the ball back 40 yards to their keeper, and said keeper comes out and tries a little Fred Astaire two step, naffs it up and the opposition end up with a goal handed to them on a plate?
Or, their midget striker chests the ball down just outside his own area and instead of hooking it up the pitch, decides to put it back into his own box for a buck toothed, cheating, nasty little piece of vermin to launch himself a la Jane Torvill at it, after being barged by a defender that was not bothered in the slightest after the buck toothed, cheating, nasty, cockroach (who is very talented but is such a complete and utter **nt, it negates any positives about him) did his Guiness book of records dive? If they do then I sympathise.

white fang

NO box mate thought u would have one just incase  ;)

I still stick by my statement THEY ARE F**KING BAD/SHIT /RUBBISH Its like watching 7 year olds running round the pich chaseing a ball with a bell in it (in it is my essex/Ilford side), sorry got to go and lay down in a dark room  8)

Noodles

in it (in it is my essex/Ilford side),

WF, there are various trains of thought on the origins of the bastardised word "innit"..........but none of those thoughts (apart from yours that is)  cite any link to Ilford in good old Essex.  Jane Leeves, Maggie Smith, Helen (phhwwwooooooaaaarrrr) Mirren, Ian Holm, Nigel Benn, all from Ilford, Trevor Brooking went to I.C.H.S as did Raymond Baxter........there are lots more, but no references to "innit"..........

"Innit" is a chav word and it is commonly thought to have originated from saaaaarrrrf of the river, you know.......... where Chav$ki come from.

white fang

and I thought it was just the pakistanis and the indians that said it innit, I worked there and they all finished their sentence with innit, you know what I mean innit

ANY WAY COME TO THE NEXT HOME GAME FOR A LAUGH

MrChokChai

white fang

Vinne put this link on here

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/koratfc

OMG another home game, come Noodles  :'( :'( :'(

Noodles

I'm so sorry, I'm washing my hair that particular day

white fang

Just wash the SYRUP and hang it on the washing line, watch the game and put it back on before bed  ;D ;D ;D

white fang

Watched the game today :'( OMG missed penalty, well not missed more a pass back to the keeper. Could not even get the substiution right awful.

Then in the 92 min a little bit of magic (was a very good goal) and they win 1-0 the crowd went mad and they were forgiven for the first 92 mins, so lucky as the away team were robbed of a point in my view.

white fang

1-0 the Cats

Just seems like they do not train together? are they full time pros?

Goal was a twice taken pen and scored both times, the opps are bottom of the league and looked outclassed, (my little joke)
They had more chances than the home team, and unlucky not to take a point home.

white fang

OK 1-1 at home, again they are so poor.