Korat-Farang.com

MANCHESTER UNITED

Guest · 568 · 15051

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

I have had time to think about the REDS this year, now that the WINDOW is closed.

I would say top 4 or is that I hope for top 4?

I think that this year is just setting the style and system that Van wants, so top 4 is a bonus.

As they say no one has won the title before Christmas.

As for dereklev I love the guy and take it all he says in the manner that it is meant, the word is BANTER.

The ones that I do not like (not hate) are the hate merchants, that have no idea about football, have never played and never go to games, the just Manchester United because its the in thing

PS I do wish Liverpool to be relegated and that is my dream, but my Scouse friends know that :)

white fang you made me blush :-[

But what could I possibly know about football I've been a Spuds fan for over 55 years 8)
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard
I only watched the last 30 minutes of the game against Leicester,  at that time it was 1-3 to Man Utd, terrific come back  by Leicester to win 5-3, two penalties for Leicester the first of which was dubious but what the hell, they won and were the better and more composed side
Van Gaal seemed to be stuck to his seat, completely bereft of ideas and looking more and more like David Moyes  every minute, I wonder how much longer he will last .
Captain Wayne Rooney was running around like a headless chicken shouting at everybody and got himself booked for a reckless tackle.
Well done Leicester

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:26:06 AM by jivvy »
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Yes well done Leicester ;D

Another how long will he last must be The Poch at Spurs. I read he is angry at the way Spurs played yesterday and how we were too slow all over the pitch. Well it was his team and his tactics that failed so miserably :o

Oh well it could be worse I could be a ManUre supporter ;)
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard

"Well it was his team and his tactics that failed so miserably "

One of the big problems is that so many players are prima donna's and think that they know better than the manager.
You played fairly well against us at Upton Park and won, (should have been a draw)
Can always swap managers, you can have Big Sam  ;D
One should never do wrong in return, nor mistreat any man, no matter how one has been mistreated by him.”
- Socrates

Offline dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
I've always liked Big Sam and you certainly played some good football to beat the Scouse, something The Poch failed to do, so maybe that's not such a bad idea ;D

Online jivvy

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Wizard

Point (3) taken, we will keep him for now
- Socrates

Noodles

Spurs were complete toilet on Sunday, there seemed to be very little effort from most and Chiriches looked like he was starring in a Thai comedy (oxymoron) all he needed was the silly noises and to put on a dress.

Kaboul as captain? He's Mr. Nice, he fired up those boys like a wet, soggy banger 3 days after Guy Fawkes Night. There is no harm in losing, but the manner in which you lose..........and boy it was turgid, horrible stuff, no shifts were put in  (maybe Rose and Lloris were the exceptions) and if we manage not to get a complete pasting at the other mob on saturday, it will be divine intervention.

Man U losing (tee hee) L/Pool and Everton too meant we could have pushed on.

Not to take anything away from West Brom, they all worked their socks off, got their tactics right, pressed and harried and made the Lillywhite prima donna, overpaid, zillionaire nancy boys look like the wage thieving snatches they are rumoured to be, even the manager looked like a clown doing his avb "I'm going to drop a hostage" touchline squat........what a bunch of knobs, hope Citizen Cain come in pronto as Enic can only muster 5th -10th and might get a new stadium in 2043, still could be worse, could be a Man U fan! Come on Louie, get the todger out before it's too late.

COYS!

white fang

Sorry not been able to log on (in the wilds at the mo) but OK for now as you see

Thought I was banned after the 5 - 3 game

3_1 up and points in the bag  ;D then that ref with the guide dog felt fit to give not 1 but 2 very bad pens  :'(

But lets not jump on the sack the manger shit, remember I said do not sack DM.

Anyway off back into my hole till after the sat game COME ON U REDS