Korat-Farang.com

Petrol prices increase

Alfie · 20 · 975

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
The Energy Policy Management Committee on Tuesday agreed to increase the state Oil Fund levy on petrol 91 and 95 by one baht per litre, reports said.

This would result in an increase in prices of petrol 91 and 95 by one baht per litre.

The panel also raised levy on liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) for the transport sector by 0.75 baht per kilogramme or 0.41 baht a litre, increasing retail price of LPG to 11.41 baht per litre.

The increase will be effective from April 16 to May 15.

The committee also decided to stop subsidising the price of compressed natural gas for vehicles (NGV), and the retail price will go up to 10.50 baht a kilogramme, also from April 16.

The levies on gasohol and diesel remain unchanged.

Petrol prices today

Source: http://www.eppo.go.th/retail_prices.html
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
increase the levy by 2 Baht for petrol or more; they can afford it considering how much they use in a month

as for LPG and NGV, a Baht will not hurt

H2O used to be more expensive then fuel

Offline Newshound

• Korat-Farang.com
Petrol 91 price up at midnight

PTT Plc and Bangchak Plc have announced the increase in the price of petrol 91 by 1.07 baht per litre, effective from midnight tonight [15/16 April].

After the increase, the price of petrol 91 in Bangkok and nearby provinces will be 43.85 baht per litre. The prices of other kinds of fuel will remain unchanged.

Bangkok Post

Published: 15/04/2012 at 3:59 PM

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
It will be almost 45/litre up here then!!
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net

Offline Newshound

• Korat-Farang.com
Petrol 91 price up Saturday

PTT and Bangchak Petroleum announced on Friday evening that they are increasing pump prices by 0.50 baht per litre for petrol 91.

The increased pump prices take effect 5am on Saturday. The new retail price of petrol 91 at outlets of PTT and Bangchak in Bangkok and nearby provinces will be 43.05 baht a litre.

Prices of gasohol and diesel remained unchanged as follows:

Gasohol 95     37.73 baht

Gasohol 91     35.98 baht

Gasohol E20    34.08 baht

Gasohol E85    21.98 baht

Diesel            29.63 baht

Offline Newshound

• Korat-Farang.com
PTT, Bangchak raise pump prices

PTT and Bangchak Petroluem announced on Wednesday that they are increasing pump prices by 0.40 baht a litre for petrol and 0.20 baht for gasohol E85.

The new retail prices of fuels take effect from 5am on Thursday, Aug 2.

The new fuel prices at outlets of PTT and Bangchak in Bangkok and nearby provinces will be 43.45 baht per litre for petrol 91, 38.13 baht for gasohol 95, 36.38 baht for gasohol 91, 34.48 baht for gasohol E20, and 22.18 baht for gasohol E85.

Price of diesel remains unchanged at 29.63 baht a litre.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/305448/ptt-bangchak-raise-pump-prices

Offline Newshound

• Korat-Farang.com
PTT, Bangchak raise pump prices

PTT and Bangchak Petroluem announced on Friday that they are increasing pump prices by 0.60 baht a litre for petrol and gasohol and 0.30 baht per litre for gasohol E85.

The new retail prices take effect from 5am on Saturday, November 17.

Price of diesel remains unchanged at 29.79 baht a litre.

Bangkok Post

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Does anybody know where they sell diesel for 29.79?
Wherever I go to fill up the price is always 30.10.
HL  ;D

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
Fuel prices are always more expensive in the provinces (due to transportation costs)

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Is the oil/petrol flown into Bangkok?  ???  

I believe Thailand refines its own fuel, or at least some of it, in Petchabun, so petrol should be very cheap in and around Petchabun.  ;)
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
Thai pump prices are based on Singapore's oil prices; try searching for the breakdown and you can see why oil is being smuggled from Malaysia

The cost of distributing fuel in the provinces is higher

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
Does anybody know where they sell diesel for 29.79?
Wherever I go to fill up the price is always 30.10.
HL  ;D
29.49 at a few places around Nong Ki & Khonburi

AUSSIE BRIAN

happylarry. why are you complaining about 1/2 of one baht or are you from england?????

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
happylarry. why are you complaining about 1/2 of one baht or are you from england?????
Brian,As you are an Aussie I am surprised you were able to calculate the difference :D :D

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
Did I say I was complaining....no....I was asking a question. But I guess you ozzies have to read something three or four times before you fully understand a post.....lol
What I never understand is how, when the government caps the price of diesel at thirty baht or whatever, that the petrol stations can still charge more.
HL  ;D

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
the current govt caps diesel below 30 only for bangkok I think;

personally I think fuel should be more expensive in bangkok than the provinces to discourage people from driving in bangkok while a basic truck in the provinces is a necessity

AUSSIE BRIAN

Did I say I was complaining....no....I was asking a question. But I guess you ozzies have to read something three or four times before you fully understand a post.....lol
What I never understand is how, when the government caps the price of diesel at thirty baht or whatever, that the petrol stations can still charge more.
HL  ;D

aussies....but don't fret as it will come to you. eventually.

Offline sulasno

• Forum Wizard
and I thought  that I was the only cheapstake 55555555

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
HL  ;D

Nope, I spelt it that way deliberately AB, but I'm surprised you picked it up first time....lol
HL  ;D

AUSSIE BRIAN

HL  ;D

Nope, I spelt it that way deliberately AB, but I'm surprised you picked it up first time....lol
HL  ;D

picked it up after the event. reminds me of a certain american religious fanatic who blamed the winner for his loss..after the event.