Korat-Farang.com

Congratulations Chelsea

Alfie · 17 · 457

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Chelsea win the Champions League after beating Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Salika Donga

Fantastic, our 6th placed team win the champions league. Chelsea will now be chasing moneybags Man City and Man ure all the way in the premiership next season.  Arsenal and Liverpool have high expectations not to mention Spurs and Newcastle, Roll on next season where  I expect Chelsea will be high on the heels of City with the rest in hot pursuit. It just gets better and better. :o

white fang

WELL DONE CHELSEA

The best team won on the night for me, sorry Noodles  :'(

Offline audi

Best team on the night?

At one stage it was  corners Bayern 17  Chelsea  0 !

Noodles

WELL DONE CHELSEA

The best team won on the night for me, sorry Noodles  :'(

Don't be sorry mate, each to their own, but I personally can't get excited about Chavski winning, I'm not that crazy about some of the Spurs players so why should I cream my pants over a bunch of overpaid, spoilt, millionaires who I dislike clinching the CL, especially with the nob supremo Terry at the helm , and lest we forget, he could be doing porridge soon, thug!.........."So cheer him on through the sun and rain?".........do one!

BECAUSE THEY'RE ENGLISH (mutterings from SD) I hear you say.............the notion of supporting an English club no matter what, in Europe went out with platforms and flared trousers.
When you could admire footballers like Keegan/Dalglish/Heighway abroad etc.........yes, then I could support an English club in Europe, but nowadays, do me a favour, it's bad enough supporting Gareth Bale diving about all over the place and Lennon with his daft haircut and twatto tatts, let alone 11 pr*cks from another club like The Chavs, although Chelscum are a particularly vile example, maybe if it had been Norwich or similar v BM then I could have got behind them and done the right thing in SD's eyes, but Cheatski............do me a lemon! Irrespective of whether it meant CL for Spurs or not, no way could I cheer on The Chavs in their present shape and form, you'll be asking me to give a rave review of Joey Barton's most recent Tweets next ffs, and he can do one as well............scumbag!

The fact that Spurs were relying on BM to win, reinforces how HR Acme F*ck Ups Ltd. are responsible and need replacing pronto.

A Spurs forum poster delightfully summed up RedKrapp's complete and utter balls up this season:
"Redknapp built the world's most beautiful car, and everyone wanted to see it, and then he drove it off the cliffs at Dover!"  >:(

COYS FOHR FOCFC

Noodles

quote (forthcoming) SD and others................

"So, Noodles, you won't be supporting England then, 'cos Terry plays for England and you don't like him, so you're a bad man....booo...........boooo......etc." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well before the keys are struck, I WILL be supporting my country, even though Terry will be playing. I will be supporting them wholeheartedly and then slagging off Terry good and proper if he messes up!

Hypocrite, Mr Fickle? Possibly, you are entitled to your opinions of course, but personally I think not, I'll give you an example:

If (a long time ago as they're all as bent as bananas now) I was a trade unionist and John Terry and his Chav team-mates were of the aristocracy, then I would (naturally) despise them, but in a call to arms for Queen (King then) and country, I would fight alongside them with all the gusto and loyalty I could possibly muster............hurrraaahhhh for Captain Terry of The Fusiliers, hurrahh for Lord Ashley Cole...........happy now?

Toddy

In my view Terry should not be going because he is past it.

Offline koratwanderer

In my view Terry should not be going because he is past it.

+1, and a liability!

Noodles, once again we agree. I feel exactly the same about Chelski, and now that Abramovich has "won" the big one, how long will he maintain interest in this toy before he moves on to the next one?

Noodles

Thanks KW.

Yes an interesting thought. That could leave the club in a bit of a mess, and then their support base which has only been around since 2004 (which coincides with their club history  ::) ) would inevitably dwindle.............maybe they'll get taken over by the world's biggest PVC pipe manufacturer and they can re-name the ground Plastic Bridge, some might find that ironic.

I'd be surprised though as he'll just want to keep on winning and competing financially with Abu Dhabi Man. City as he's gotten the taste now.

Funnily enough the City/Chavski system can benefit the other clubs in the short term, the long term could spell disaster. As those 2 money powerhouses go all out to beat eachother on mad transfer fees and even crazier wages, the other clubs can pick up bench warming rejects on loan and wages that match their wage structure.............funny old game!

white fang

So next year Noodles when HR stays and is not sacked, does that mean you will be a Manchester United FAN  ;D ;D ;D
You will have loads of company on the way up according to Shelikes Dogend as all the MANCHESTER UNITED fans are from London, Colchester, Norwich, Southend, Ipswich, Dover, Paris, New York etc etc  :o :o :o

Offline koratwanderer

So next year Noodles when HR stays and is not sacked, does that mean you will be a Manchester United FAN  ;D ;D ;D
You will have loads of company on the way up according to Shelikes Dogend as all the MANCHESTER UNITED fans are from London, Colchester, Norwich, Southend, Ipswich, Dover, Paris, New York etc etc  :o :o :o

Except one!

When you've sat in the traffic jam on the M6 all the way from Stoke to the exit at Knutsford on a Saturday morning surrounded by them, as I have many times, you'll know that statement is very true.

Salika Donga

Wanderer   White Fang pointed out that you can't watch Championship football next season (sad sod). As you're nearer to Old Trafford than he's ever been does that mean you're going become a GHB next season  :o

Noodles could never be a GHB as they only live to brag and Noodles lives to do the opposite ;)

If as I suspect Man City and Chelsea become the top teams then future GHB's will be wearing blue :D

Nothing to brag about, oh dear :'( :'(

Noodles

"So next year Noodles when HR stays and is not sacked, does that mean you will be a Manchester United FAN"

Erm..........no, I'd rather read SD's amusing anecdotes.   

Noodles

"Noodles could never be a GHB as they only live to brag and Noodles lives to do the opposite"

Being modest is indeed an honourable trait, so thank you for the compliment SD, bragging is simply revolting.

I enjoy praise from fellow posters as much as the next man, but please take heed,  I hope this doesn't mean that you are to become a brown noser, why, that's even worse than being opinionated.

white fang

l will think about my reply SD SFB, as had a drink and best I not reply