Korat-Farang.com

Give Away of The Day

Guest · 5 · 236

Thaiphoon

Ive had some good stuff from this web site , so I thought I would pass it on ..

Welcome to Giveaway of the day project, well established initiative in the software distribution world. Every day we offer for FREE licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise!

Our Giveaway of the day serves its visitors for more than 4 years and over those years we’ve built a huge fanbase that returns to our website over and over again. Many attempts to make a quick buck and copycat us failed so we are the one and the only such service available online. It takes time and effort to build a solid reputation and we put forth both to reach nowadays popularity of our website.

Every day we are proud to present hot software titles and best software authors from all over the world.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com

brettandlek

I am going to check it out now, just wonder if it is available anywhere?
Soon find out.

Thaiphoon

I am going to check it out now, just wonder if it is available anywhere?
Soon find out.

Hi , You can just download the free applications from the internet , as long as its with in the normal 24 hour free period

brettandlek

I had a look, i am unable to download and save anything at work where i was, but will check it out from home.
I am sure everything will not be of interest to everyone but some will be.
I see they had DVD authoring software in past days, wonder how they fare.

Thaiphoon

I had a look, i am unable to download and save anything at work where i was, but will check it out from home.
I am sure everything will not be of interest to everyone but some will be.
I see they had DVD authoring software in past days, wonder how they fare.

Ive in the past downloaded several applications that have worked out well, since ive jumped ship and become one of these
             â¬‡

I don't use the free stuff so much now  ;D