Korat-Farang.com

The Noodles Inspired Eden Hazard Tribute Thread.

angsta · 26 · 940

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
By Angsta::

This is a thread that will hopefully pay tribute to the best player to come out of Belguim since Enzo Scifo (legend).

First game of the season let's see how the lad did;

"Outstanding! Di Matteo says new boy Hazard is exactly the player Chelsea wanted" said The Daily Mail. They continued with "Roberto Di Matteo hailed Eden Hazard’s debut and insisted his fleet-footed performance showed why Chelsea spent the £32million to land the Belgian forward.
Hazard could not have made a more impressive start to life in the Barclays Premier League following his summer move from Lille, as he created both goals in Chelsea's 2-0 win at Wigan.
He was given a standing ovation when the £25million Brazilian Oscar, another new boy, replaced him after 64 minutes." Set up both goals? A standing ovation?

Well that's The Daily Mail and you know that sometimes they can get carried away. Let's see what The Guardian can add, a more sober periodical.

"Hazard illuminated this occasion on his Premier League debut, his play eventually fizzling out in a mixture of over-exuberance and fatigue as the adrenaline faded. But if this was the 21-year-old finding his feet, then Chelsea will be salivating over everything that awaits. At £32m the playmaker has not come cheap, and his price tag demands a smooth transition from Ligue 1 to English top flight, but this was a tantalising glimpse of his qualities."

So-so then I guess.

Next game is mid-week I think? I await with baited breath.   ;) ;D 8)

Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Noodles

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
My fear was he would take a few games to "bed in" as it were however the 63 minutes of the Wigan game showed he's already bedded so to speak.

This is going to be a long season for you Noodles, please make sure you check the thread on a regular basis to witness the rise and rise of the great Eden Hazard.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Noodles

My goodness, you seem so excited at the prosepct of young Eden scoring and assisting. I still hope he fluffs his lines.

Will the "rise, rise" replicate things going on in the Angsta Y front department?

I'll check the thread regularly young man, but I think you'd better check your circulation pronto, your wife's knickers seem to be too tight and are cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Eden! Give us a wave!
Eden! Eden! Give us a wave!!

There is no society.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage

There is no society.

Offline HighwayStar

With Fellani being Belgium
I would rate him above Hazard !!!!  ;D
And Everton new boy Kevin Mirallas who turned down Arsenal for a Goodison move is also Belgium and has been compared to Ronaldo. Lets hope the hype isn't his downfall (The Byrds being tagged as the American Beatles springs to mind)

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Well that lack of footballing knowledge means that you will fit in very well on this board. Keep watching the thread...you are probably the only person in the world holding that opinion. I can only assume that was sarcasm.

There is no society.

Noodles

Angsta, you really are a cad! HS comes on an proffers an alternative opinion to yours and off you go on your own private, blinkered journey............if you was a Mr Man you'd be Mr PoohPipe.

Maybe HS is also hoping EH flops, maybe not, but opinions are the very essence of footballing debate, and should be respected, but obviously not in your world.

You seem to have missed the point again old chap, so I'll repeat it in the hope you might actually read it and contemplate words like "opinion" "humility" "tolerance" and "bellend".

Eden Hazard IS a talented player, BUT he came across as an arrogant twat and certain circles would like to see him flop. It's quite simple.......... if you could only grasp the very idea it would make things so much more pleasant.

As an aside..........I think Fellani is pants!

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage

You seem to have missed the point again old chap, so I'll repeat it in the hope you might actually read it and contemplate words like "opinion" "humility" "tolerance" and "bellend".

Bell end I know but I think it's probably 2 words, well I know people who could certainly be classed as such but I wouldn't want to be rude. The other 3....na, you got me?

As mentioned previously I see no evidence of this alleged arrogance displyed by Mr Hazard, perhaps you would be so good as to point me in the direction of the said interviews as I would like to read them.

There is no society.

Noodles

Quote Mr PoohPipe:

"Bell end I know but I think it's probably 2 words"  &  "displyed"

Really, your cadness knows no bounds. Pulling fellow posters up on their spelling.........sad and a cad to boot..........if you must be the spell checker knight in shining armour on KF, then use it yourself moosh (a la "displyed" tut, tut) or is that muush?

Interviews? OK, final time old chap as this is getting tedious. Fact: Eden Hazard, was tweeting rather a lot when he was being courted by the EPL teams and some of his tweets were deemed rather arrogant by myself and a bloke in Canvey Island and his great aunt ......simples.

It's out there in the big wide thingy known as cyber-space if you care to do the typo work yourself, or if you prefer, I'll get my solicitor to send over the documents of said tweets, once they've been printed out  ::)

Gad, wot a bill-ind!

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage

As mentioned previously I see no evidence of this alleged arrogance displyed by Mr Hazard, perhaps you would be so good as to point me in the direction of the said interviews as I would like to read them.

There is no society.

white fang

That is another assist for Eden Hazard. He is making a massive impact on the Premier League.

BBC MOTD

I know Noodles it is early,  ::)

http://youtu.be/7EfFi4B_tmI

He looks old for a footballer  ;D

Noodles

The lad looks great, still hope he flops.

Wayne Rooney is a great player, doesn't mean I have to like the granny shagging, shrek lookalike though does it?

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
The lad looks great, still hope he flops.

Wayne Rooney is a great player, doesn't mean I have to like the granny shagging, shrek lookalike though does it?

What a man. Best player in the league. Boom!!! Going to be a long season. How did Sp*rs do?

That Rooney granny stuff was rubbish from Rupert Murdoch's Scum, there is this thing called cyber space noodles... Are you sure you're not American?

There is no society.

Noodles

Spurs? Not very well actually. I thought as "The Oracle of Football and Everything Else To Boot" you kept abreast of these matters, perhaps you were in a meeting with your rectum? Or did Nanny send you to the naughty cupboard again?

Usual problem with Spurs, loads of possession, loads of chances, no goals. 2nd half, WB changed/adapted their shape and Lukaku caused all kinds of problems. No point in having Bale and Lennon whipping in great crosses if there's nobody in the box to score. It needs tweaking, it needs some extra signings. It is a work in progress and is early days and we are one point better off at this stage than we were last season. I still have faith in the GFG, if he is given the right players.............still miffed about Adam Johnson, missed opportunity there. But top 4/5 could be a struggle this season, no guarantees in the prem.

Rooney? He never denied it.......so he likes a mature woman with a paisley shopping trolley, takes all sorts..........I mean, I'm conversing with you ffs!

Your boys don't look too great so far this season, might be a struggle to equal last season's feat, although Ben Arfa and Cisse impress me.

Right, I'll let you get back to your Eden Hazard (multi/o) inflatable doll........catch you later old bean.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:55:42 PM by Noodles »

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Spurs? Not very well actually. I thought as "The Oracle of Football and Everything Else To Boot" you kept abreast of these matters

Only joking Noodie   ;), I saw the score last night. 1 point from 2 games?? Relegation form right there. Good luck for the rest of the season!!  :D

There is no society.

Noodles

[/quote]

Only joking Noodie   ;), I saw the score last night. 1 point from 2 games?? Relegation form right there. Good luck for the rest of the season!!  :D
[/quote]

Whatever you say, you know best .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr PoohPipe, I think it's about time you cremated Angsta and threw his ashes down the bog along with the those of SD's. Then you can rise with a new moniker from the ashes, how about Phoenix The Pooh Pipe?

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Hey Noodie I saw your best player just left, again. Oh dear...

There is no society.

Noodles

No comment, unless another poster wishes to raise the matter and the (posting) bar.