Korat-Farang.com

Football Predictions

Guest · 55 · 1911

Noodles

Some interesting matches this weekend.....so what are your thoughts?

Saints v Wigan 3-0
Norwich v QPR 3-2
A.V. v Everton 0-1
Cheatski v Newc 4-1
Stoke v Woolwich 1-1
Totts v WBA 2-1
Liverpoo v City 1-4

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Hazard to score all 4 for Chelsea Noodles?   ;)

Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Noodles

COYS !!

Get in there! Welcome aboard from a fellow Lillywhite.............BTW, Boochy, there are a few rules in the footy forums:

1. Angsta (aka Mr PoohPipe......Roger Hargreaves himself gave out the name) is always right
2. In the event of Angsta being wrong, rule 1 applies.
3. Only Angsta knows anything about football, everyone else is wrong.
4. Angsta created the world and on the 7th day he didn't rest like G-D, no Sir, he created Facebook and Google and Gold and lots of other fine things like that.........so remember that, if you unwittingly decide to disagree with him.
5. Eden Hazard must be referred to as an arrogant, festering turd.

Other than that, feel free to say whatever the hell you like.

white fang

IF MANCHESTER UNITED  do not win the league, then yes Man City winning the league is fine for me.

IF MANCHESTER UNITED end the season second bottom, just so long as liverpool finish bottom that to is fine for me also.

Wacko Jacko you going to nail your colours to the mast?

Noodles

Some nice banter on here. Prediction Man City to win the league and Arsenal and Spurs fail to finish in the top 4 this season. Hazard to be a raving success.

1. City? Too early for me to say

2. Woolwich or Spurs no top 4? Absolutely not, I reckon at least one will, I hope it's my beloved Spurs but I fear it may well be Le Arse, as they have made better signings (so far)..............why oh why Levy/AVB had no interest in to a lesser extent Matt Jarvis or the even more attractive Adam Johnson as cover for Bale/Lennon when they get injure/knackered, I know not, good buys by WHU and Sunderland.

3. Quite possibly, doesn't mean he's not a steaming turd though.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
You love him really Noodles....come on now, it's like when you were at school and you were horrible to the girl you liked. That is Noodles and Hazard in a nut shell. Noodles and Eden in a tree, K I S S I N G...

Still waiting for that evidence that he's the nasty, horrible man you say he is. :P
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
COYS !!

Get in there! Welcome aboard from a fellow Lillywhite.............BTW, Boochy, there are a few rules in the footy forums:

1. Angsta (aka Mr PoohPipe......Roger Hargreaves himself gave out the name) is always right
2. In the event of Angsta being wrong, rule 1 applies.
3. Only Angsta knows anything about football, everyone else is wrong.
4. Angsta created the world and on the 7th day he didn't rest like G-D, no Sir, he created Facebook and Google and Gold and lots of other fine things like that.........so remember that, if you unwittingly decide to disagree with him.
5. Eden Hazard must be referred to as an arrogant, festering turd.

Other than that, feel free to say whatever the hell you like.

Just seen this. I agree with the above 100%, just one thing. Please no fairy stories therefore God does not exist, we are adults. We don't need to be lied to anymore. However, if there were a supreme being it would be someone similar to me if not exactly the same and therefore the exact opposite of Noodie.

Oh, number 5. Up to you on this one but the longer the season goes on the more difficult it will be to dislike the best player because he's not English or plays for Sp*rs. If he did play for Sp*rs it would only be until they sell him to a bigger club right at the end of the transfer window next August leaving the then manager no time to find a replacement.

I believe City will win the league due to the complete lack of a midfield/full-backs at Man Utd. They will suck in Europe for the same reason. Chelsea will again do very well in Europe although I do feel fat Franks time has come. They need a fetcher and carrier in the center. Someone younger. Maybe currently playing at Newcastle.

Anything else you need to know just ask, happy to help.

Don't worry about Noodie, I'm sure he's usually a nice guy. The male menopause is a bugger, apparently.

There is no society.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle United

Blackpool 2 - 0 Ipswich

Swindon 1 -1  MK Dons

Inverness CT 2 - 0 Celtic

Berwick 0 - 3 Rangers

Whitehill Welfare 2 - 0 Inverurie Locos

Blackpool 2 - 0 Ipswich
Blackpool 6 - 0 Ipswich

Swindon 1 -1  MK Dons
Swindon 1 -1  MK Dons

Inverness CT 2 - 0 Celtic
Inverness CT 2 - 4 Celtic
(That was a typing mistake by me. I meant to write 2-0 to Celtic)

Berwick 0 - 3 Rangers
Berwick 1 - 1 Rangers

Whitehill Welfare 2 - 0 Inverurie Locos
Whitehill Welfare 2 - 4 Inverurie Locos
'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!'

Noodles

Impressive stuff Alfie, I won't copy you as mine were not in your league.............wait for it........I can feel a post from the Phantom Pooh Piper Of Old Khorat Town coming..............Alfie, have a word with him ffs!

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
in the EDBL..english dribble ball league.. i predict 28 dives, 72 hugs and kisses and 24 "players" hospitalised with finger cuticle injuries.

Comedy genius.

There is no society.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Chelsea 3-0 Norwich       

Swansea 1-0 Reading       

West Brom 1-0 QPR       

Wigan 0-2 Everton       

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Do you get involved with The Sports Bars weekly football predictions?

There is no society.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
Do you get involved with The Sports Bars weekly football predictions?

No, I don't.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
How will 'Arry's boys do tonight against Sunderand? I'll go for a 2-1 win for QPR.  ;D

Noodles

How will 'Arry's boys do tonight against Sunderand? I'll go for a 2-1 win for QPR.  ;D

You might want to check the results and then modify your post.

AUSSIE BRIAN

i'm going for 3 dives, 1 penalty and 2 torn finger cuticles.

white fang

I wish QPR all the best in their fight to stay up  ;D

Online Teessider

• No metropolis without Ironopolis
Well I hope they go down! Sacking Warnock and then Hughes and inserting the shady Redknapp does not engender any sympathy. There's too many London clubs there anyway.
My choices for the drop would be QPR, West Ham and Newcastle (obviously).
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions.
Blaine Pascal