Korat-Farang.com

Premiership

Alfie · 40 · 1387

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Where would he go? Who will be looking for a new manger in the close season?

Everton? Plus I'm sure there will be a few sackings or "mutual consents" in the next few months. Jol, Hughton, Pardew*, Lambert all on thin ice. Personally I reckon the most overrated manager is Rodgers, the drivel he comes out with........complete tool.

* T***t

Everton, good call. I don't think my brain is working today. Must be the heat.

Jol is safe but I think his contract has a year left, Lambert is completely safe and Villa are a work in progress with a very young squad. Rogers is going nowhere, that envelope rubbish he actual stole from a young Alex Ferguson. Hughton should rightly worry, what a negative team. Pardew has a 100 year contract or something like that.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

white fang

B Rogers had 2 main aims 1, was to keep them in the premiership 2 stop the players back biting, he stopped the back part on the second aim ::) ::) ::)

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
No idea where to post this, but we won another title and life is good.

So we need to beat Everton on Sunday to guarantee a place on the top table without having to worry about the qualifiers. Hope we do well.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
No idea where to post this, but we won another title and life is good.

So we need to beat Everton on Sunday to guarantee a place on the top table without having to worry about the qualifiers. Hope we do well.

The Champions League must be the only tournament that rewards failure ::)

I personally find it absurd that you come third in your group and get a free pass into the knockout stages of the Europa League  ???

Not the Chavs fault and well done to them for winning this very prestigious trophy  :D

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Noodles

Rogers should have publicly admonsihed Gnasher for his actions, he failed to. It's one thing to back your players, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and Rogers made a big pr blunder imo.

I think the finalists of the Europa League should gain automatic admission to the following season's CL comp. Maybe even the semi finalists go in at the early stage as well, this would surely give the comp more prestige, raise it's profile and give teams more to play for.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
Rogers should have publicly admonsihed Gnasher for his actions, he failed to. It's one thing to back your players, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and Rogers made a big pr blunder imo.

I think the finalists of the Europa League should gain automatic admission to the following season's CL comp. Maybe even the semi finalists go in at the early stage as well, this would surely give the comp more prestige, raise it's profile and give teams more to play for.

I think that the line taken on Count Dracula comes from above Rodgers but yes as manager he should have admonished him to some degree.

That's a good idea about the EL and would reward success and not failure as the current system does.

I hate to say it but you have to admire the Chavs who are still going strong after 68 games so far this season  8)
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Noodles

I hate to say it but you have to admire the Chavs who are still going strong after 68 games so far this season  8)

Totally agree, love 'em or loathe them, they do get the job done. They have a very good and versatile squad, e.g Luis can kick the granny out of the opposition and dive in a multitude of positions  ;)

I suppose some of those nobs will still be booing Manuel, even though he delivered them another trophy and got them CL.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage

Totally agree, love 'em or loathe them, they do get the job done. They have a very good and versatile squad, e.g Luis can kick the granny out of the opposition and dive in a multitude of positions  ;)

I suppose some of those nobs will still be booing Manuel, even though he delivered them another trophy and got them CL.

Bentitez proves once again he is a quality manager. I think they should give him at least another season, maybe 2.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Noodles

1. John Terry is the first man to celebrate winning the Europa League, Champions League, Ryder Cup, U.S Presidency & Tour de France in the same year.

2. I'm John Terry and windows 8 was my idea

3. John Terry has not changed in to his kit that quick since he heard Wayne Bridge walking up the stairs

4. There's only 1 man who can get out of a shell suit faster than john terry...jimmy saville

5. John Terry has not played in yet another European Final but there he is yet again, Chelsea kit on ready to collect the cup

I bet the f****r turns up to collect my son's 25 meter doggy paddle certificate.

6. John Terry was ready for the FA Cup Final. He bought both the Man City and Wigan kits and a front row ticket at Wembley.

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
Ashley Cole talking on the club's website:

COLE: OUR BRILLIANT ACHIEVEMENT

Posted on: Thu 16 May 2013

Ashley Cole has told the official Chelsea website of his pride at becoming a double European champion.

It looked as though the game was heading to extra time after Oscar Cardozo's penalty cancelled out Fernando Torres's opener, but Branislav Ivanovic popped up at the end of injury time to head home the winner, leaving Cole understandably delighted.

Not many people would have predicted that outcome after an underwhelming first half left Rafael Benitez with some strong words for the side.

'It was disappointing the way we played in the first half but when you get to big games and there's a medal and a trophy involved, it is win at all costs,' said the 32-year-old. 'We got away with a few chances but the main thing is we won the game.

'Benfica definitely had the better of the first half and at half-time we had to have a look at ourselves. The manager laid it down and said we had to be better than we were in the first half, or we wouldn't get anything out of it.

'We were lucky to go in at 0-0 and it could only get better for us. He said we had to produce what we know we can, and we went out and showed a lot of determination and spirit and managed another last-minute goal.

'Fernando had a rough time of it out there, they were pulling him and kicking him, but he never gave up and was a willing runner in behind, so he really deserved a goal.

'Branislav of course missed out in Munich too, and we missed him there, as we did JT, Raul Meireles and Ramires. Branislav came back in and had a great game, so it was great for him to score the winner.'

It adds silverware to what has been a marathon season. Last night's was our 68th game of a campaign that has taken in eight different competitions.

'It was amazing to win the Champions League last season and come back strong and win something again this year,' Cole said. 'It isn't the Champions League but to win something in Europe is a brilliant achievement and we're very proud of that achievement.

'It's been a tough season. It's been disappointing at time but we're definitely in the top four, maybe the top three and we have a European trophy. There are a lot of Premier League sides that would love to do that, and for us to do it is brilliant.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3180514/title/cole-our-brilliant-achievement

white fang

All I can say is, well done Chelsea, and what a good goal to win the match  ;D ;D ;D

Online caller

• KFers beyond Korat
  • Forum Wizard
The last goal was wonderful, IMHO. I loved the way it floated in and dipped under the bar.

I loved the way the Benfica defender who was on the goal line where Ivanovic's header floated in, ran from it as the corner was taken!?  

Why? ???

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV9Vtd8Atd4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV9Vtd8Atd4</a>

Offline HighwayStar

Looks like Poyet for Everton manager! Would have been happier with Benitez

Noodles

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Benitez might get the Real job?

Will get the Real job, that's why he sucked up that shti at Chavski for 7 months.

There is no society.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

From your mouth to UEFA's ears.....

UEFA to offer incentive for Europa League winners

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/402035/UEFA-to-offer-incentive-for-Europa-League-winners

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
I am really Michel Platini. I just post on here to read Caller's right-wing rants so I can feel at home.

There is no society.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Well he did fail at Madrid so it was the only choice he had. Until the chairman buys some more players he doesn't want I guess.

There is no society.

Ronnie

Angsta, in what way did he fail in Real Madrid? Please tell me? I can't see that he failed there.
I don't think Chelsea was the only choise Mourinho had. Why do you think so?

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Why did he leave his contract 3 years early if he didn't fail? Please explain.

What did they win this year?

Why was he booed off the pitch in his final game? Because he was a success I guess?

He went to win the Champions league, how did that work out?

He's pretty much hated by the whole of the squad apart from maybe Alonso.

So this is a successful ending? Like when he 'left' Chelsea the first time around?

With the quality of internet access it isn't that difficult to keep up with European football.

There is no society.