Korat-Farang.com

Sven-Goran Eriksson = Legend.

angsta · 8 · 379

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
20 January: "You know Kaiser, I like this place. I think I will manage for another five years and come back here and live with two women. Yes. I think I need two beautiful women" – Dietmar Hamann recalling a 2008 conversation with Sven-Goran Eriksson in his autobiography.

3 September: "I believe the players are eager to learn from a world-class expert" – with delicious predictability, Eriksson is appointed technical director of the Bangkok-based club BEC Tero Sasana, as confirmed by aptly-named club suit Robert Procureur. Suggestions that two beautiful women were among his contract demands have not been confirmed.Sven-Goran.

Amazing. Nice work Svennis.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Offline Old Timer

Hope he does  better job than when he was at Leicester,Think hes better with the ladies,Though i am not sure how many times he scores !!

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
He has only been appointed until the end of the Thailand Premier League season. He won't be able to do much in that time; lay the groundwork, perhaps. A good deal for Eriksson. He'll apparently get an estimated salary of Bt50 million, 1 million GBP.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

vinnie

Good analysis of why he's joined here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1rwwXQn-rs&feature=youtu.be  Only a few minutes, well worth a listen. All tied up with Leicester, King Power and the hapless Worawi Makudi. Korat political overlord Suwat Liptapanlop involved too.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
He has only been appointed until the end of the Thailand Premier League season. He won't be able to do much in that time; lay the groundwork, perhaps. A good deal for Eriksson. He'll apparently get an estimated salary of Bt50 million, 1 million GBP.

Are you talking about football of the ladiezzzzz? I'm sure he'll be doing much more than laying the ground work  ;)
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I'm beginning to have a bad feeling about SVE in Thailand. There's a good chance he'll get screwed - in more ways than one.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
I'm beginning to have a bad feeling about SVE in Thailand. There's a good chance he'll get screwed - in more ways than one.

He has a big house on Phuket, he loves it here. He'll be fine... 8)

There is no society.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
an absolute dud. couldn't coach pigs to eat swill.

Why the hate?? He is a leg end. Fact.

There is no society.