Korat-Farang.com

Wimbledon Fortnight

Guest · 6 · 332

Toddy

I haven't played tennis for ages, but I love the last week in June and the first week in July - Wimbledon!!

The courts are looking very green just now and it would seem that there is likely to be plenty of rain this year, judging by the forecast.

So, who's your favourite (all time/current/whatever) and who's going to win??   

Toddy

Not a big tennis fan but Wimbledon is an institution. Bring back McEnroe and Borg!

I think that it is like the footy World Cup - even if you're not a fan you still tune in.

Derek

Have you seen any good games Toddy? I haven't seen any on Thai TV.  >:(

Thaiphoon

I haven't played tennis for ages, but I love the last week in June and the first week in July - Wimbledon!!

The courts are looking very green just now and it would seem that there is likely to be plenty of rain this year, judging by the forecast.

Wimbledon .............. Now your Talking  ;D

Toddy

Have you seen any good games Toddy? I haven't seen any on Thai TV.  >:(

I watched loads of good games in Dubai, Derek. We had good coverage taken from BBC UK - even the soundtrack, so that was nice!!

Toddy

Wimbledon .............. Now your Talking  ;D

Oh, I say - well served!!