Korat-Farang.com

England 4 - 0 San Marino

Alfie · 17 · 633

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
England 4 - 0 San Marino. That's my prediction for England's World Cup qualifying game at Wembley tomorrow.

What's your prediction?

By the way, Wayne Rooney will captain England against San Marino.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
5-0
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I think San Marino did well to keep it to five goals. Their defence - the goalkeeper and 9 defenders - was pretty good mainly. Their other player, playing in midfield, had a hard task trying to beat England by himself.

Offline Alfie

• Forum Guru
I think you're right, Brian. I think San Marino played with the intention of keeping the score down to as low as possible, knowing they would never win.

I agree about the diving. The San Marino goalkeeper's dive at the ball that led to the penalty was pretty poor. He needs to improve! Apart from that, he played pretty well.

BTW AB, the final score was 5-0. 

white fang

Aussie Brian every time you post on here, I can just imagine all the good folks from Australia going,

OMG why o why did he not just use Brian  ;D ;D ;D

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Aussie Brian,

just a suggestion if I may  ;D ;D ;D ;D. Maybe you can start a topic with your preferred sport so others can have a go at it?
Football/soccer is still the most popular sport in the world. Do not judge all participants by some overpaid and overacting professional players. Too many enthousiastic amateur players are enjoying this game without all the wrong manners which you dislike so much.

Robert

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Aussie Brian,

just a suggestion if I may  ;D ;D ;D ;D. Maybe you can start a topic with your preferred sport so others can have a go at it?
Football/soccer is still the most popular sport in the world. Do not judge all participants by some overpaid and overacting professional players. Too many enthousiastic amateur players are enjoying this game without all the wrong manners which you dislike so much.

Robert

when you get the hook out of your gob you will know how fish feel.

I am not a native English or Australian speaker (as you can see looking at my avatar) so would appreciate if you could explain your response to me in some more simple English so I can understand  ;D ;D ;D. I forgot how to fish already a long time ago.
I looked at all your comments about football and responded to that, nothing more nothing less  ::) ::) ::)

Robert

Offline koratwanderer

What he means Rob, is that he was fishing, he threw in some bait and you got caught on his hook!

You may have noticed that most of us ignore his remarks, as most of the time he has nothing constructive to contribute.

Online Robert

• KFers in Korat
  • Solid Member
Oh, I understand now. I will not react anymore.

Noodles

You may have noticed that most of us ignore his remarks, as most of the time he has nothing constructive to contribute.

Yes indeedy...........his new avatar:

http://1-2knockout.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5505fc4968834010536e09336970b-popup