Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ครัวเก้าคูณเก้า - 9X9 Kitchen  (Read 533 times)

Buadhai

melyianna

i really need to check this place out. it's walking distance from my house i've heard. looks amazing!

Buadhai

It's good food. The menu is very extensive.

If you want the delicious chocolate lava for dessert, order about half way through your meal; it takes nearly half an hour to prepare and bake.

melyianna

melyianna

fantastic place and one of the only farang / thai places that mr. mely has actually liked the food.

mr. mely had the nam prik fried rice.
i had to masaman curry with potato croquettes.
both were huge portions. the curry could have easily been shared by 3 or 4 people.

we also got the lava cake and banana spring rolls for dessert. both were beautifully presented and delicious.

next time, we'll have to bring more people with us so we can share (and try more items).

the staff were excellent. some of the best customer service we've had in a long time.

Buadhai

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The current wait staff has been there quite a while. I agree they are very good. Well trained.

Pages: [1]