Korat-Farang.com

New Farang Bar in Phi Mai

Guest · 35 · 2042

Offline paul s

Is the Christmas menu for a specific time or for your normal hours (10 - 10)?

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

roast lamb dinner sunday 275baht hope to see you then TD BAR

Offline paul s

I sent a PM.  You can see that on the 'My Messages' on the toolbar between the 'Home' and 'Logout'. 

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

friday special poach salmon in lemon and dill with salad balsamic vinegarette home made bread TD Bar

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar now does english breakfast with homemade bacon english sausage egg beans tomatoes mushrooms toast tea or coffee 150 baht or large breakfast which is 2 bacon 2 sausage egg beans tomatoes mushrooms 1fried bread 2toast orange juice tea or coffee 250baht

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

sunday roast beef yorkshire pudding roast potatoes potatoes veg gravy hope to see you then TD Bar

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD bar closed on 19-12-12 open again 20-12-12 sorry for any inconvienance

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar friday special cottage pie 160baht hope to see you then

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar sunday roast beef yorkshire pudding roast potatoes boiled potatoes veg 245baht hope to see you then

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

sunday roast lamb roast potatoes veg gravy 275 baht hope to see you all again then dont forget its by bookings only

DeadButt

It wasn't so easy to find since I was driving and had to keep both eyes on the road.

John

[attachment deleted by admin]

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD BAR will be closed from 11\02\2013 and will reopen again on the 19\02\2013 sorry to all the customers for any inconvienance got to go sort out visa

TD Bar_and_Restaurant

TD Bar just letting our customers no sunday roast lamb booking please hope to see you then