Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: You First Ever Car  (Read 304 times)

Thaiphoon

You First Ever Car
« on: May 03, 2011, 10:25:16 PM »

Its memory lane time, happy times fumbling in the back of your first car , the squeaking suspension the steamed up windows, the fury dice  ;D

So What was your first ever car

Mine was a Ford Anglia 105e

brettandlek

Re: You First Ever Car
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:32:17 AM »

Mine was a Morris Minor, I bought it off a work friend at the time, must have been when i was 16 in 1985 and was going to work on it and get it on the road, but found other more interesting things in the end.

[attachment deleted by admin]

brettandlek

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »

After that whilst i had my learners permit for twelve months i had one of these, and XA Ford Falcon.

brettandlek

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 08:42:33 AM »

Finally when i got my licence at 18 i already had purchased a Subaru 80 model Brumby Ute.
But i have had so many car, like all young blokes, i used to run them into the ground by abusing them and kept changing.
My old man used to say all the time "cant you see the money you are wasting on tyres, diffs and gearboxes" at the time i couldnt, but i sure can now.

Thaiphoon

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 03:45:41 PM »

Mine was a Morris Minor, I bought it off a work friend at the time, must have been when i was 16 in 1985 and was going to work on it and get it on the road, but found other more interesting things in the end.

When I was 16, I really wanted a Morris Minor. I had grand plans for souping one up: putting in a huge engine, fitting wide wheels and giving the car a great paint job; but it was all teenage talk and fantasy. I never ever bought one but I still like the idea of a fast and cool looking Morris Minor.

When I hear the words Morris Minor , I some how think of Nurse Gladys Emmanuel  ;D

More Famous cars here ... 

http://www.imcdb.org
Pages: [1]