Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcoming new members: please email your details and preferred username to admin@korat-farang.com. We will set up your membership and email a temporary password for you to change.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Australian Bar Owner Charged with Prostitution  (Read 538 times)

Thaiphoon

Australian Bar Owner Charged with Prostitution
« on: July 15, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

Australian Owner Charged with Prostitution

From the '' F'ing foreign undercover Agent '' Dept  ::)

15-07-2011

An Australian man and his Thai wife were arrested by undercover agents for opening a beer bar to sell sexual services. A Thai woman working for them was also arrested.

Pattaya, July 14, 2011[PDN]; Pol.Lt.Col. Noppon Kuladilok, Chonburi Immigration Police and his team arrested Mr Krek Johnston,  54, Australian national, his Thai wife, Mrs Yoanitta Johnston, 32, and Ms Pikun Soimi aged 25.

Pol.Lt.Col. Noppon stated that the police team was informed that a foreigner had opened a beer bar “Candy Bar” in South Pattaya and had hired Thai women from adjacent “Billabong” beer bar in order to sell sexual services to foreigners. The foreign undercover agent had pretented to buy sexual services from Ms Pikul who offered her services at THB 1,000. The suspects were arrested including Ms Pikul with the evidence THB 1,000. She confessed that she was hired by Mr Krek Johnston and Mrs Yoanitta Johnston.

Mr Krek and Mrs Yoanitta Johnston denies the accusation but the police has enough evidence. Mr Krek was charged with working without work permit and involvement in selling sexual services with his wife. Ms.Pikul was charged with prostitution. All suspects were prosecuted.

Article

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/07/15/new-pattay-beer-bar-australian-owner-charged-with-prostitution/

Alfie

• Forum Guru
Re: Australian Bar Owner Charged with Prostitution
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 05:24:11 PM »

Did the undercover policeman miss the other 30,000 prostitutes and beer bars?  :D  ::)

I bet the police were tipped off by themselves because the Australian man and his wife didn't contribute to the policeman's ball or top up their tea caddy.  :o

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Thaiphoon

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »

Did the undercover policeman miss the other 30,000 prostitutes and beer bars?  :D  ::)

I bet the police were tipped off by themselves because the Australian man and his wife didn't contribute to the policeman's ball or top up their tea caddy.  :o

Alfie all I can say is you have

brettandlek

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 04:37:01 AM »

One with the white top looks alright.

Alfie

• Forum Guru
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 03:13:26 PM »

One with the white top looks alright.

Yes. I guess she is the 'employee'.  ;D

brettandlek

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »

555 look at the face on that bloke on the last picture of him, its like, f#$ked if i know?

Alfie

• Forum Guru
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 06:00:09 PM »

Yes, it's like he's saying....

"What do you mean by 'Do I think 10,000 baht a month is enough tea money'? I don't know! That's what the officer asked for. That's what I paid him!"  ;)

brettandlek

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »

Yeh true true.

XPAT

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 07:45:42 AM »

The "Foreign Undercover Policeman" would be one of those mentally challanged f--kwits who think that by wearing a tourist police badge they have the respect of all the Thai's and they can live out their fantasy of being an active undercover FBI agent. I am not knocking all of the tourist police but have you seen some of them swaggering about, most of them would be the biggest sex tourists in Pattaya.

Thaiphoon

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »

The "Foreign Undercover Policeman" would be one of those mentally challanged f--kwits who think that by wearing a tourist police badge they have the respect of all the Thai's and they can live out their fantasy of being an active undercover FBI agent. I am not knocking all of the tourist police but have you seen some of them swaggering about, most of them would be the biggest sex tourists in Pattaya.

Good Morning XPAT and welcome to K-F .

Thaiphoon

bulldog

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 10:08:59 AM »

Thaksins back in power, this is one way to clear up the Beer Bars. Most of them are not making much money anyway, and to factor in getting arrested for having working girls on the premises will quicken their demise for sure.

XPAT

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 05:24:37 AM »

Thanks Thaiphoon. Good to be here.

Toddy

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »

Thanks Thaiphoon. Good to be here.

Yes, welcome XPAT. The more the merrier!!  ;D
Pages: [1]