Korat-Farang.com

Looks like...

angsta · 31 · 646

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
United have just never really convinced this season. There success is more based on the failure of others in my opinion.

The central midfield position always looks weak against Yaya Toure type players who can pick the ball up and break strongly and quickly who are becoming more common in the Premier league today.

Carrick is great against the Sunderland's of this world, Giggs as well.

Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

white fang

Will have a word with HR and see if we can change this topic to

COYS

Noodles

Will have a word with HR and see if we can change this topic to

COYS

What, facking Redknapp is running my favourite forum  >:( >:( >:( , he's supposed to be concentrating on keeping QPR up, not messing about on KF!

Noodles

..........it's penalty practice on the training ground  >:( ...........great effort, especially after going down to 10 men, but the Swiss were very professional with their pens and we were not, well played Basel.

COYS!

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
..........it's penalty practice on the training ground  >:( ...........great effort, especially after going down to 10 men, but the Swiss were very professional with their pens and we were not, well played Basel.

COYS!

Lost 7 out of 7 penalty shoot outs. Not good, what the fukc was Adebayor doing? Good game though.

#ThingsMoreUsefulThanAdebayor is trending on twitter.
Never argue with an idiot, first they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

"Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-unmanned drone bombs, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, pro-land mines, and still call yourself ‘pro-life.’"

There is no society.

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy
..........it's penalty practice on the training ground  >:( ...........great effort, especially after going down to 10 men, but the Swiss were very professional with their pens and we were not, well played Basel.

COYS!

Lost 7 out of 7 penalty shoot outs. Not good, what the fukc was Adebayor doing? Good game though.

#ThingsMoreUsefulThanAdebayor is trending on twitter.

An appalling shootout record and indeed WTF was Ade doing!!

A good all round performance from all except Ade >:( I would imagine a chocolate teapot being more useful than him :o

Now we can concentrate on a top 4 finish ;D

COYS!
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Noodles

Thank f*** I don't use Twatter then Ang! It would only mean that I would have to meditate for another 3 hours...........agreed, WTF was he doing.

His only saving grace was that he didn't do his very annoying grin after his spectacular balls up.

Well AVB has managed to stop conceding late goals, and I think "Old Spurs" would have crumbled in extra time so things are certainly looking up, but the "pens" episode was predictable and very frustrating.
So he just needs to sort out the penalties, get 3rd/4th spot, bring in at least 4 top marquee signings, plus a really good back up gk, chuck out some dead wood, and win the CL next season.........simples.

Offline angsta

• Forum Sage
Thank f*** I don't use Twatter then Ang! It would only mean that I would have to meditate for another 3 hours...........agreed, WTF was he doing.

His only saving grace was that he didn't do his very annoying grin after his spectacular balls up.

Well AVB has managed to stop conceding late goals, and I think "Old Spurs" would have crumbled in extra time so things are certainly looking up, but the "pens" episode was predictable and very frustrating.
So he just needs to sort out the penalties, get 3rd/4th spot, bring in at least 4 top marquee signings, plus a really good back up gk, chuck out some dead wood, and win the CL next season.........simples.

I was very impressed with the Spurs full backs. Is there a better pairing in the league, I can't think of one. Sheffield United must be gutted.

There is no society.

Offline happylarry

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage

Were you not watching the game then Noodles.....as soon as ade turned round to walk back he had an insane grin on his face....at least Huddlestone looked sorry for himself. Was it worth staying up till five am???
HL  ;D

Noodles

Were you not watching the game then Noodles.....as soon as ade turned round to walk back he had an insane grin on his face....at least Huddlestone looked sorry for himself. Was it worth staying up till five am???
HL  ;D

(well know footy tune) When Ade did punt, and looked an utter c***, I was there (in spirirt), I was there (in spirit)

Yes I was being ironic HL, his trademark grin is as annoying as when Crouch sticks his monitor lizard tongue out..........the Barndoor grin says it all, he's a mercenary, money tart. Dawson, Carroll and Holtby apparently went down to the Spurs end to applaud the away support and gave their shirtsd to the fans, Barndoor was straight down the tunnel to check his bank balance..........cad!

It was worth it..........if the fans could make the effort to go all the way to S/Land, then the least I could do was stay up here!