Korat-Farang.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Southern Coffee at the Mall  (Read 539 times)

waterheart

• Solid Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/thai.pookie
Southern Coffee at the Mall
« on: May 30, 2013, 03:51:01 PM »

The southern Coffee will be opened on 8 June in the Mall located near post office and se-ed book under supermarket.
I will be the first person getting a free coffee because I live opposite to the Mall.  ;D
See KF member there.

Quilter

• Solid Member
  • RIP Quilter
    • QuiltingArts
Re: Southern Coffee at the Mall
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »

Is this the same ? Thai-glish  ::)
Are you leading "CHANGE" or is "CHANGE" leading you?
When you are leading "Change", your future is by DESIGN.
When "Change" leads you, your future is by DEFAULT.

Farang Ba

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »

Hi,

Is it all customers can get free coffees on the opening day, or only if you live in the area?

Thanks!  :-)

Alfie

• Forum Lover
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 06:54:33 PM »

If they're offering free coffee, they'll give it to anyone who turns up. Take the whole family!
Nil carborundum illegentium est

Farang Ba

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »

If they're offering free coffee, they'll give it to anyone who turns up. Take the whole family!

Touche!  Free coffee is always good!!!   :)

Kandaharjim

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 09:59:47 PM »

They were passing out 50% coupons on Sunday. It had a few customers. But, nobody in long lines. The wife had a expresso and I had the americano which tasted the same. Dang strong enough to put hair back on the chest. Some nice give-aways, mugs, cups.......real good place to sit and wait for the wife shopping.
Give a couple weeks for the kids to figure out how to make the coffee. Cold Coffee served with bottom warm and upper top of the cup cool with ice. Not a big menu to choose.     

Anton

• Forumphile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 03:01:36 PM »

Southern Coffee now opened also inside Tesco Lotus main store on Mitthapap, a small shop on 2nd floor where there used to be this bicycle shop. Prices are not like at the The Mall's branch but like at Terminal 21's branch, i.e. less expensive (see here). Coffee menu shows the same typo as the one at Terminal ("Ameriano"). Free Wi-Fi inside.
If thar’s one thing I hates worse than a nigger or a woman, it’s a Yankee. I’d hearn tell they couldn’t never mind their own bizness. I hates folks who can’t mind their own bizness (Archie in "Gone with the wind", ch. 42)

Alfie

• Forum Lover
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »

There is also a Southern Coffee in the new Central Plaza. I saw it today but didn't look at the prices. I had a coffee in the True shop.

FYI, there's also a Southern Coffee shop in the large Tesco Lotus in Phimai.
Nil carborundum illegentium est

Anton

• Forumphile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 03:20:00 PM »

Southern Coffee now opened also inside Tesco Lotus main store on Mitthapap, a small shop on 2nd floor

I had cappuccino there today, it was tasty and hot as requested, well presented too. 45 THB as in the photo. Chairs are like at Terminal's branch: they could be more comfortable. Wi-Fi worked well all the time I was there. Coffee shop itself was quiet, but with a little too much noise coming in from the supermarket, those obsessive Christmas carols over and over again  ::)
If thar’s one thing I hates worse than a nigger or a woman, it’s a Yankee. I’d hearn tell they couldn’t never mind their own bizness. I hates folks who can’t mind their own bizness (Archie in "Gone with the wind", ch. 42)

Coolkorat

• Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 05:03:43 PM »

I had cappuccino there today, it was tasty and hot as requested, well presented too. 45 THB as in the photo. Chairs are like at Terminal's branch: they could be more comfortable. Wi-Fi worked well all the time I was there. Coffee shop itself was quiet, but with a little too much noise coming in from the supermarket, those obsessive Christmas carols over and over again  ::)

Anton: what's in the two little jugs beside the mug?

Coolkorat

• Whichever way you throw, it will stand
    • Pix Isaan
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 05:14:05 PM »

P.S.

You take great 'situational' photos Anton: food, produce etc. They are very useful. If I could make one request, it would be that you take the same inspiration and apply some art (I know you take them as reference! But more often than you perhaps realise they would be creative!) Have a look at this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gajBIB8K2SY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gajBIB8K2SY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPgC6jYjV4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGPgC6jYjV4</a>

Anton

• Forumphile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 08:13:38 PM »

Brown sugar and non-dairy creamer, the latter superfluous for my cappuccino of course.

You take great 'situational' photos Anton: food, produce etc. They are very useful.

Great compliment coming from Pix Korat, thank you. I will try to improve the artistic side but, as you can imagine, I normally have little if any margin for manoeuvre on those situational photos. I don't have a car and cannot take a ladder along on my bike, for example  :)

Anton

• Forumphile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 04:42:27 PM »

There is also a Southern Coffee in the new Central Plaza. I saw it today but didn't look at the prices.

I saw Southern Coffee at Cental Plaza yesterday. It's on level 3. It's like the ones at Terminal 21 and at Tesco Lotus: same menu with lower prices than the one at The Mall, and with same typo in it, and identical chairs. The one at The Mall seems to be unique in Korat until now.
Pages: [1]