Noodles

Never use capital letters in your Clint Dempsey Banner

pic.twitter.com/q99hz60fhY

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

Priceless  ;D :D ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Online dereklev

• KFers in Korat
  • Forum Sage
  • My pride and joy boy

Ian Holloway is available now ;D
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!” - Hunter S. Thompson

Noodles

Davey "Rabbit in the Headlights" Moyes could be available soon.

bazosimm

"Rabbit in the Headlights" Mucker.
Only time will tell, but, this boy from Glasgow, may well be there for some time to come.
As stated earlier, that Fat lady is not even on the stage yet, let alone singing.

Noodles

Only time will tell, but, this boy from Glasgow, may well be there for some time to come.
As stated earlier, that Fat lady is not even on the stage yet, let alone singing.

If it was up to me, I'd give him plenty of time, but most owners of football clubs don't look at it that way, football these days is all about "the brand" and money and if "the brand" starts to look a bit wibbly wobbly, the money men act quickly. Plus, the players may not be happy with his tactics and if too many of the spoilt millionaire brigade start throwing stroppies, that's not popular with chairmen/owners, AVB & Il Duce as a couple of recent examples.

If he can't get a result against pants Stoke today, he'll be under even more pressure. The media speculation and general mutterings will place him under so much pressure today.

I've put all of the stats into the software, crunched the numbers and it spat out 0-0...............oh dear  :'(

Noodles

If it was up to me, I'd give him plenty of time, but most owners of football clubs don't look at it that way, football these days is all about "the brand" and money and if "the brand" starts to look a bit wibbly wobbly, the money men act quickly. Plus, the players may not be happy with his tactics and if too many of the spoilt millionaire brigade start throwing stroppies, that's not popular with chairmen/owners, AVB & Il Duce as a couple of recent examples.

If he can't get a result against pants Stoke today, he'll be under even more pressure. The media speculation and general mutterings will place him even more firmly under the spotlight, whereas his players should be sharing some of that burden.

I've put all of the stats into the software, crunched the numbers and it spat out 0-0...............oh dear  :'(

bazosimm

0-0 did you say Mucker!!!
Punditry may not be the right career choice, what about Hairdressing!!

Noodles

0-0 did you say Mucker!!!
Punditry may not be the right career choice, what about Hairdressing!!

LOL! It wasn't plain sailing though, well apparently not, as you know I rarely watch mid-table clashes, tend to stick to the upper eschelons like Southampton.

bazosimm

Noodles

bazosimm

I will second that Mucker, will they have Erdinger down there??

Noodles

Are you going to join me in the hole after your "Bottom 4" deliberations? Putting Spurs in your selection could get a few wagers waved in your boat, do I sense a retraction coming along from "Front Garden Simm" ?

bazosimm

Front Gardens, Boats, Holes, Wagers, not understanding Mucker, Spurs are "Me Jokers"