Korat-Farang.com

best currency exchange

Guest · 8 · 566

ausjohn

hi
just looking for best place to exchange currency in korat???

will be aud if thats going to make a difference?

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
Sorry can't help you re Korat.........BUT if you're down in Pattaya the numerous HIGHER RATE places especially the 'yellow' ones in Soi Baekow will give you almost 2% above what the banks are offering
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net

Offline Old Timer

Been sitting on 20K Hoping for the exchange rate to go in the high fifties.If your info Nookie about Pattaya is good,Then thanks a lot.Looks like a trip is on the cards,Cheers

Offline nookiebear

• Suppliers
  • Forum Sage
Been sitting on 20K Hoping for the exchange rate to go in the high fifties.If your info Nookie about Pattaya is good,Then thanks a lot.Looks like a trip is on the cards,Cheers
OT ,of course my info is good..........When I was there last week it was 90satang above what the banks were.
Check out my website @ www.nookiesdelights.3baht.net

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
SuperRich money exchange opened a branch in Korat. It's hosted inside Numpatour and Travel, Terminal 21, level LG, shop no. LG030.
Village idiots unwelcome here

Offline Kev

• KFers in Korat
26.05 for Oz$ pretty poor rate sorry. I think KTB were offering 26.07 cash rate this morning.

Sorry I always look at the TT rate which is higher so this post is slightly out of whack.

Offline Anton

• KFers in Korat
  • Wisdom in Forum
SuperRich money exchange opened a branch in Korat. It's hosted inside Numpatour and Travel, Terminal 21, level LG, shop no. LG030. Photos taken this morning.

SuperRich now also at The Mall, basement level where the banks are, opened since 3 months but I was informed only today.
Village idiots unwelcome here